ChimChim_1

I love BTS, (kpop in general )I am also a fujoshi, I also like manga, anime, and drawing. My favorite movie is Hamilton (Really just a musical) favorite song: All the songs in Hamilton, all BTS songs and most Kpop songs UwU

I love you my little mochies, pls stay safe and remember to follow me, and I will follow you back :3 also THANK YOU VERY MOCHI, for 90+ followers UwU
Started: November 18, 2020, ALSO I REALLY need help with editing/punctuation so any tips would help. :3
¨I am more scared of falling than landing¨
-Suga from BTS
¨Ï just wanna be happier¨
-V from BTS
(Even though I might go from here I hope all of you are happy!)

Leaving WtW :( (Footnotes!!)

19
Just like seasons. 
Just like people, and animals.
Soon I will join another world.
Soon I will join reincarnation with the others.
Soon I will leave this dimension. 
But because of you, I will leave happy and ready.
Hello, my little mochies. As you have seen from the title yes, I am 95% sure im going to leave WtW. Why 95%? well, I will be moving soon and I have been using a school computer (and account) And im moving schools, and they're most likely going to shut it down. I just want to say a special thanks to Pavithra C.P, my first follower. SamRose for helping me with peer reviews, (And can help you too!)  Busssy.Beee for always giving me a warm welcome since the begging! Just_A_Memory for really being helpful and giving good vibes! Also Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active) for being one of the most AWESOME friends I have ever had in my life!! Last, not least gabimarie Who is also another A M A Z I N G friend!! AND YOU WHO IS READING THIS! Honestly, I never thought I would make it this far here. I had so much fun. You all are A M A Z I N G. (yes, I am crying), so thank you, EVERYONE, for being good friends I never thought I could have. (So probably for the last time.) Bye, my little mochies!! I love you all stay safe. :3:3

• June 1, 2021 - 8:38am (Now Viewing)

• Coco pebbles [ChildOfGod]

This is so sad. Thank you very much

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

ChimChim, I really miss you! Thank you for being an incredible friend who was always there for me. Please please stay happy and healthy forever, and I purple you, sister. <3

• gabimarie

re: ahhh no don't make me cryyy :(((
    i'm so so so sad you're leaving; i'm really going to miss all of our kpop talks! i'm sorry i didn't see this earlier; i was in a cabin for my vacation!
    please keep writing! you are such an amazing writer! don't forget what namjoon always says: "Study, or I'll shave your eyebrows!" but yoongi also said to not stress too much about exams, since they're not all that important. moral of the story? live your life, and don't worry too much about anyone else. if nothing else, i'll be here for the next few years :)
    thank you for listening to my bts/stray kids rants! i loved talking to you and i hope that you stay gold as well. don't lose hope; it's darkest before the dawn!
    i love you forever. "i wish there was another word that meant more than love." i purple you!! fighting <3

Its so sad to see you go:(
    I will miss you and your writing
    im very glad i got the chance to met you<3

• | rosi willard |

;(

• _Delphiruns2theocean_(hiatus)

I'm so sad you're leaving!!!! I never got to know you well, but ik you were an amazing presence here and I loved reading your work <3

So sad that you're leaving.. :(
    I'll definitely miss your writing and bts expertise around here, have a great school transition! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

NOO WAIT!!!! Do you think you’d maybe be able to email or something? You are amazing and I love talking to you so much!!! I will miss you SO MUCH if you leave. But if we can’t stay in touch, I understand that life goes on and I hope you stay good forever. Thank you for being such an awesome friend… *sad eyes* I hope you stay happy no matter what.

• Jasmin khawar

Awweee I'll miss you TT <3
    (Tho i hope you'll not leave. I love you)

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Ikr????? XD

Re: good :)

• psithurism

you can change your email in the wtw profile settings

re: of course! to switch it, go to your profile and click the update button. if you're on a chromebook, right at the top should be a spot to change your email! then i think you just follow the directions, and it will switch it over. good luck! :)

oh so sad to see you go!! you've grown so much here and added so much to the community.
    just wanted to let you know I believe there is a way to switch your account to another email! my friend moved schools and had been using her old account, but she found a way to switch to her new school account. if you want to do that, i can try to walk you through it! if not, then wishing you the best. keep writing! you have a lot of talent. i hope the move goes well! all my love :)

• Busssy.Beee

Oh, ChimChim, it really pains me to see you go. But I do have a few words :)) First, thank you. Thank you for being my wonderful friend, my lovley source of happiness. The time you've been here with us have been so, so enriching and filled with so many smiles and happiness. And so, for that, I would really love to give you that word of thanks. Second, I really hope your move goes well!! Wishing you all the best!! Third, I would just like to say how much you've accomplished here on write the world. Gosh, you were so close to 100 followers and already published 50+ pieces, which is already a celebratory feat. You've also made many friends, of which are going to miss you very, very much. <3 whenever you're feeling sad, I hope you remember just how far you've come here as well as a your peers :) Finally, I just wanted to add a little bit of my own my love. ChimChim, my love for you is infinite. Whether you're here or not, I'll always remember your little profile on the dashboard or in my notifications. It really does brighten my face seeing your name around. However, othet way around, it really is sad to see you go. Though, no matter if you are going, I hope you know the love that I have for you. You have a little room on my heart. You have such a beautiful character (and most likely, beautiful on the outside as well :)) and I do hope you know these things. Perhaps we may never interact again, so let me just wish you the last time: have a fantastic day, night, week, weeks, year, years, and beyond. <3<3

• serein

O my gosh I'm going to miss you!!
    i purple you :D

• Just_A_Memory

Awww, sad to see you go, ChimChim ;-; We'll miss you! If you ever do come back, we'll be happy to have you <3 Wishing you all the best!