~rain~

christian <3
ENTP
sporty (softball, tennis, swimming)
TOM HOLLANNNNND
thg, harry potter, percy jackson, anne of green gables, narnia...
goal: reach 200 followers by august!

hi i'm rain! lmk if you need a review or a friend!
(lol i'm HORRIBLE at responding to comments, plz forgive me)
~~~
check out:
my wtw twin, Delphiruns2theocean!! she's amazing and so much fun to talk to!
beth r, whose writing needs to be featured on "the tonight show" or something
serein, my ranting/talking/yelling/all three-about-marvel friend :)
Cosmogyral, who has amazing poetry!!
~~~
THOSE FUNNY MOMENTS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!
~~~
quotes:
"Baskin Robins always finds out!" - Luis (Ant-Man)
"That man has no respect for lawn maintenance.” - Tony (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
"It’s an honor. I’m shaking your hand too long. Wow, this is awesome!” - Scott (Captain America: Civil War)

beautiful

10
darling, nothing could be more beautiful than you
even if sorrowful tears flow down your face in the middle of the night
i'll comfort you, hold you tight
don't try to push me away, please
there's no one more hatred than the mean girl she was
the one who bullied you and pushed you to the end of your rope
she was the reason you lost your hope
i know she was me
but i know how to pick up the pieces this time
there could never be someone more beautiful than you, darling

• May 31, 2021 - 8:44am (Now Viewing)

• serein

re: I love it any way you like :D
    ah yes I know I'm super tired too haha. I'm ok. I'm currently just listening to sad songs and procrastinating starting on my never-ending pile of schoolwork.
    But I'm sure many can relate lol/
    Ooh you like butter? So do I haha. Do you like kpop or is butter just a song you like?

Re: Not sure yet, but nothing too crazy. u?

• BizzleWrites

Re: Thanks so much!

• Tachi

re: I don't promise anythingggggg

• serein

AAAAAh so gorgeous!! it was suach a peaceful and its-going-to-be-ok type of poem. I loved it.
    re: aww thank you! And yes, I saw you updated all you bio stuff! thanks for your lovely shoutout :D that's a very good way to describe our friendship lol.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_(hiatus)

Re: Ty sm!! That means the world to me!! <3
    Ha ok! Me too ;) Omg that's me tho. Like my line should be "I don't want to get in the middle of it but.." and then I become the advice giver :P Things get stupid, that's a great way to put it! Unfortunately my school is more that type with all the kids...
    That made me laugh so hard! But ig you have admirers! That's the same with me, except idk if they liked me or not...? Good for you tho! And haha I sure do xD
    Aw thanks! Me too, I'm not too confident, I'm right now in a double accelerated math course (in 7th grade right now, doing 9th grade math) and my parents are all "defy the stereotype" so I'm kinda forced to be math orientated and science orientated. They both have math and science jobs, not having any idea that english is more my strongsuit :P Shutting up now, my family drama is.....
    Oh ok, yeah I get that. California had some ugly stuff go down during the election, we've always been a blue state, but in Santa Barbara, a few hours down, there was a rally and unfortunately things got ugly :P
    Ha yeah, me and A, my bsf since kindergarten never fought before we became friend with E, my bsf since 6th grade, but A and her are on the same (a lot less competitive) soccer team they've been trying to recruit me too forever. I love E but I feel like she's replacing me as A's bsf lately :/ I'll try that tho! Idk if I've said but him and E were datiing for less than a week(to quote him his feelings changed) and I don't want to hurt E :/
    Aw thanks! I'll try, I have exactly 15 days counting weekends left, 3 more in person days, and then hello summer ig! Yeah thanks! It is, I've only been playing for a few months, so I'm nervous since it's a huge step :P
    Oh wow! Yeah if he's doing that that's not good :/ WOAH! In that situation I would have been like as a friend, but thinking fast I totally get! OMGGGG I would drop hints as I said and def keep hanging out with him!
    Boys are confusing tho. All my friends are like, with my cohort crush, that he's been flirting with me all year and i'm like you didn't tell me this earlier?! To be fair I've liked him since jan but....
    We have an apparent 4 part plan going tho :P To be taken place in our last 3 days, and one of my friends keeps saying I CALLED IT and YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS FAKE FIGHTING AND FLIRTING. I'm sad tho cause I feel like I missed my chance :/
    Back to you tho! (excuse my selfishness....) That's so cool! Guitar player and swimmer! I never swam competitively but obvi I've gotta do it in waterpolo! I'm glad you're doing mostly ok tho ;)

• flying_elephant10

re: ooh cool, i’ve always wanted to learn guitar! things are going pretty well for me, i’m going to church camp with my best friend in a few weeks, so i’m looking forward to that!

• flying_elephant10

love this so much :) anyways, how's life for you, rain?

• _Delphiruns2theocean_(hiatus)

Woah, took my breath away :)
    Re: Ahhh I'll try :P A week from now I see him agh I'm scared....only 3 full days next week and then school's out :P Aw same! Lots of social stuff, drama, tests, etc :P Um I've been kinda all over the place here ig. Oh ok! Yeah I totally get that, I am for Biden myself, but I don't want to be criticized either...
    Things are going ok. I saw my best friends cousin yesterday and my best friend and our third of our trio were like treating me like I was the third wheel (they made it up to me but it still hurts...) and he came along for the sleepover but left before we went to bed and saw me inside crying. We ended up in their room on the bed watching TV :) I coulda sworn our thighs touched at least 3 times and we kinda stayed pretty close to each other :P I was comparing him to my cohort crush at the same time tho so I'm very lost :P Tests went eh, ok, I was stressed, and I'm finally back to surfing as of today, a month and I'm cleared after I broke my toe! I def am, every day if I'm not traveling for JO's (Junior Olympics) for water polo and States for soccer :P
    Wow that was a bit of rant sry! Ooh good idea! I'll add that to my list, thanks! How are you doing?

• gabimarie

heyy so the final chapter of "a realistic love" is out now! thank you so so much for all of your support and love! it really helped encourage and motivate me to keep writing, so thank you!
    i'll be putting out the prequel next week, so just lmk if you want to notified for that as well. have an amazing day :)

• Tachi

I s e e t o m h o l l a n d