Jasmin khawar

ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʟɪQᴜᴇꜰʏ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴏɴ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ?
•~•
ᴡᴇʟʟ, ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ ɪ ꜱᴏʟɪᴅɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍ •_•

Any kind of feedback will be appreciated

Monsters with beautiful heart & ugly skin

16
It slowly crawled under my bed.
I saw fingernails on the floor, then why I heard someone scratching the wallpaper all night?
Skin so dark yet so soothing, comforting. Maybe it's just keeping me safe from the world that's hurting

"I heard you crying and weeping in the corner of the filthy world, staining your words. Saw pieces of light dying in your garden, mirrors talking about killing you today a little harder. But, it's gonna be fine" it sang these lines as I was trying to sleep.

Putting me to sleep like my mother, the monster's words. I felt cherished after years of being killed in my dreams.

"Will you come tomorrow a little part of dark heaven? Will you love me when this world will leave me forever? Will you embrace, touch, cleanse, decorate all my deepest secrets? Will you promise not to fade away?" I sang these lines
A little rough voice replied "yes . . ."

A beautiful heart wrapped in an ugly body. That's why you say they're scary? Creepy?
This world named them "monsters" and called them evil, world painted them black and scratched their skin to make it rough. Maybe they're just helpless souls, maybe they're pure.

Not everything that wanders in dark is horrible. You forgot? Stars, moon, flowers that bloom at night? They're gorgeous

2

• Val <3

I love this so much!! Your descriptions are so beautiful and I love the very last paragraph it really hit hard

• Zirong

Back here and I am stunned again :D

Also, I watched a lovely short film titled The Monster Under My Bed a while ago. The message is kinda similar to that of this poem. Maybe you can take a look if you're interested! :D

re: thank you so much! <3

• PureHeart

beautiful writing, as always!
    also, I miss you too. hopefully I will be more active on here now.

• Khadeejah bint Malik

Beautiful !! I love it

• ghostyboi

Re: i dont share my birthname sorry. Also just fyi its no big deal but you probably shouldnt ask trans people that cause some will get offended. Totally fine cause you didnt know but keep that in mind for the future

• Zirong

Ah this is so beautiful. The last paragraph is as gorgeous as the stars, moon, and flowers that bloom at night.

• sci-Fi

this is absolutely gorgeous
    idk when it happened but congrats on 200 followers!!

• Cosmogyral

re: omg, yeah it is, hiiii <3