BriRiley

(#words)
She/her/14
LDS (respecter of all religions)
Leo
Homeschooler
Writer/Aspiring Author/Bookworm
Hopeless Romantic
Narnian
Ravenclaw/Potterhead
Fairy kind/Shadow charmer
Renegade/Lunar
Daughter of Athena
Est. 12/7/20

Hiii!!! I’m just a girl trying to reach the stars with her writing! ;)

I’m the treasurer for the Cult of the Crunch, lead by (sk)eyesofocher (contact her for details.) :D

And please check out my IRL friend SamRose. And look out for my friends writergirl79 and Ava Marie! (They are amazing writers!)

I love to talk about books!! Virtually any book... so yeah! XD I am currently reading: Five Kingdoms book 3, Unwanteds book 7, and Miss peregrines home for peculiar children book 2 :)

Ooo, and I’m writing a story!! And it need lots of help, so if anyone is willing you can just ask me! Thx!! ;)

I love you

8
                        I love you

我爱你

Je t’aime

lch liebe dich 

Ti voglio bene 

Eu te amo 

Te quiero

These are all ways to say “I love you” and there are plenty more out there that I have no idea how to spell.
But no matter how you say it or what language you do it in, it all means the same thing;
You are important to me. I value you and your friendship.
Your words mean a lot to me, even when I don’t agree.
It means that even when I’m mad at you I still cherish your life in mine. And I would fall to pieces if I never got to see you again. 

And I just wanted you to know that. 
I thought of this piece when I was in Chinese class and thinking about how there are so many ways to say things. So I hope you like this piece!!

I love you all!! <3 ;) XD

• serein

love this <3

• sci-Fi

awww this is sweet <3

• Ren(hiatus)

This piece is really pretty. I actually admire and love it honestly because the fact that love is so simple is kinda heart warming

• anemoia by a thread

perfectly sweet and a lovely reminder of all the ways to express love! your words hit home for me.