kathryn siena

14
bi
leo
INFJ-T
swimmer
feminist
hopeless romantic
daughter of Athena
addicted to dr pepper
slytherin
#BLM
if you're transphobic or homophobic, please leave this page.
currently reading: Plagues and People (for class)

hey guys! I honestly don't know what I'm writing but I'll write it anyway. I follow back ;)
------------------
"The scariest moment is always just before you start. After that, things can only get better."
-Stephen King
------------------
"Better terrible truths than kind lies."- Leigh Bardugo
-------------
"Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars." -J.R.R. Tolkien
-------------
*go watch The West Wing, it'll change your life (probably an overstatement, but whatever)
Goal: 150 followers by November 1st!
Go check out some of my amazing friends:
☆TwinklingLights☆
✰Chloe✰
daisy164
☆Dramaturgy☆
and my stunning wTw sister: _Delphiruns2theocean_ (she is an amazing writer. please go check her out!)

Remember to live *review for a review*

6

“Ricordati di vivere” means to remember to live in Italian. A bit of a backstory: I have a travel bug. My dad gave it to me. He always tells me about his summers backpacking through Europe and getting drunk in Belgium, sleeping in hostels in Switzerland, eating fresh baguettes in Paris. Ever since I was young, I’ve wanted to travel. I’ve wanted that adrenaline rush when you board a plane, I want that peace you get sitting on the steps of a museum, I want that excitement when you climb to the top of a mountain. This saying is important to me because I can’t do that now. I can’t see the world yet. I have school, parents, and people who need me at the moment. But I dream to live. To climb mountains and see new sights and explore the world. Ricordati di vivere is a reminder to myself that I need to get out of the bubble I’ve created and live, because deep down, that’s my one wish. To live.
this is for a school project, and i would love for someone to review this, and leave a piece you want me to review in the comments!
thanks ;)

1

• Starlitskies

aaah I just followed you and realised you have one hundred followers!!! XD let me be the first to congratulate you on reaching your goal! And a month and 27 days early as well!

• Starlitskies

Beautiful. I'm gonna remember this phrase.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: OMG HOW DID I NOT RESPOND?! Sryyyy
    Ah I get that :P Feel free to rant, because you're not the only one, I'm here for you <3 Any updates on the situation....?

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: yw :) Ha, considering I don't understand some material...yeah I'll be fine :P

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

I love this sm! Literally tho, I love it! I don't think it needs much revising, but maybe expand on some figurative language...? I don't know the boundaries for your project tho :) Currently I am super stressed but over the weekend or sometime after Friday (when I have 4 tests :P) I'll review it! :)

• Yellow Sweater

Great piece. It's easy to understand, yet passionate. Also, I was just reading your bio.. the West Wing actually did change my life lol.