~rain~

christian <3
ENTP
sporty (softball, tennis, swimming)
TOM HOLLANNNNND
thg, harry potter, percy jackson, anne of green gables, narnia...
goal: reach 200 followers by august!

hi i'm rain! lmk if you need a review or a friend!
(lol i'm HORRIBLE at responding to comments, plz forgive me)
~~~
check out:
my wtw twin, Delphiruns2theocean!! she's amazing and so much fun to talk to!
beth r, whose writing needs to be featured on "the tonight show" or something
serein, my ranting/talking/yelling/all three-about-marvel friend :)
Cosmogyral, who has amazing poetry!!
~~~
THOSE FUNNY MOMENTS IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!
~~~
quotes:
"Baskin Robins always finds out!" - Luis (Ant-Man)
"That man has no respect for lawn maintenance.” - Tony (Avengers: Age of Ultron)
"It’s an honor. I’m shaking your hand too long. Wow, this is awesome!” - Scott (Captain America: Civil War)

"safe"

the world
is my upside down
people around me
are happy and comforted
a pandemic
isn't something to worry about
to be anything we want to be
is what the world is allowing
so now i fall because
this world isn't what they say it is

[now read it backwards]
does this make sense???

• serein

To me, I think it made sense, and I could relate to it pretty well. I don't know, I think as you grow older and less naive you begin to see the world as it is and it hurts to see how big and ugly it is and how you are just a small speck of helplessness. Maybe I'm taking this too far haha. Also I really liked how if you read it forward the poem is a statement, but reading it backwards it comes off more as a question. I liked that.
    re: Aww thank you so much for checking in. It really and truly means so much.
    I didn't really announce anything, but I think I'm going to take a break from WtW. I've encountered the worst writing block ever. It's not really writer's block . . . I have ideas, but it's like I don't know how to put them into writing and express them. Also haha if you couldn't tell from my super dark comment on your piece I'm feeling a little down. And I've been really busy with school. UGH I need to stop making excuses.
    Sorry this was so long, I think the point is I'm taking a break, but I'll come back as soon as I can.
    How have you been doing? (I like you pfp :D)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_(hiatus)

Re: Ha. Exactly, I have no idea what to do and when I try to write all comes out is word vomit :/ Thx! And you as well!
    Np, I get that. Ohhh Florida has those as well? I'm supposed to be studying for those now but...Ah. I see. Ooh, if you have his # you could text him but cause of family idk
    Um yes, my bestie's cousin (not veronica, my irl friend who just joined who spills all my tea cause I need advice constantly and she's sick of helping haha :P). So, I saw him again and since he sorta said his feelings changed to my friend E, they're just friends and just my bestie and him and me were hanging out when like we played hide and go seek. I cut myself running through bushes (another stupid scab on my knee) and R I'll call him, rushed over and asked if I was good and our hands brushed purposefully...? Idk. The other guy is the one in my cohort, it hit me full force, like the cousin, and I realized I've also liked him for a bit, since January.
    But he talks to this girl in my cohort, not veronica, a friend who went to elementary with him for 7 years in the same class. I told her, she thinks it's because he knows her the most since they were stuck with each other in Spanish Emersion. Now all my friend group including veronica in my cohort know as of today, so tmrw should be fun! Lol ig I have a lot of drama...any advice...?
    Haha no I tried! I love your advice!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_(hiatus)

Yes, Iove it! Also, idk if you saw my last comment, but I sent you a message ;)