Writing4Life

#BLM
Welcome to my profile!
I'm Ruth :D
15

Christian ✞
Homeschooled
ENFP-T
Actor
Equestrian
Singer
Pianist
Musicals ♡
Learning le Français ~u~
Want a review? Just ask!
Just your friendly neighbourhood writer..

I wasn't too sure what to write about, but then I thought: flowers!
This was a lot of fun to write. Originally, I didn't mean to use alliteration, but it kinda just started using a lot of "s" words, so I went with it! Also I didn't mean to make it rhyme, but some of the lines do lol. (love it when that happens) I really like this one UwU
Also for the title I literally just chose my favourite line from the piece lmao
Enjoy my lil cultlets!

the swaying sea in scarlet spattered leaves

sun shining
/ in smooth marigold petals /

a thousand stars sparkling
/ in speckled seeds /
the swaying sea 
/ in scarlet spattered leaves /
shifting sandcastles 
/ patterned in a sturdy stalk /

• Starlitskies

Also, my favourite line is the title as well! It's beautiful! <3

• Starlitskies

I love this. This is just wow. The alliteration is amazing and your word choice makes the poem absolutely stunning!
    Re: Thank you!

• doodleninja

re: ahh nice! i hope you have fun playing your roles! so cool you get to be part of a production! :D
    and oh yes. i'm in love with bts XD

• barelybear

Re: hah I’ll tell her :D
    We gotta a love a little bit of Bruno hehe. Can’t say I’m averse to 1D either, but I only know the really popular ones agh
    Oh that’s cool! I’ll check out that book c:
    Omg don’t even get me started on Hamilton djsklsms it’s took me so long to watch it through because I watched it in chunks of like 2 songs each a couple of days apart. For these reasons:
    - my first time watching Hamilton through, I have to be paying attention at all times
    -the suspense was amazingggg
    -gotta savour each mouthful when eating something so delicious, right?
    -I can’t watch it all the way through because then when I finally see it at a theatre (and I will, one day) it will be so amazing and I will have been made whole

But yes. I still cried. A lot. Aghdjdjsj
    Philip’s death was honestly the most heartbreaking thing I’ve ever seen. And John Laurens’ death was what made me fall so in love with Anthony Ramos (ahhh we like his death scenes apparently lel)
    Well
    One two three four five six seven eight *splat*
    Ellie

• doodleninja

re: ahh so exciting!! i forget tho, what role are you playing? and is learning all the blocking a more fun or tedious process for you?? :)

• iamgroot

re: so that poem was written in my friend's pov, except that he's an artist so I used boy