ElvishWriter

Sidney
14, He/Him
Current anime: MHA, Death Note, The Promised Neverland, TBHK, and Castlevania. It seems I can't stick to one for long.
Dream job: Writer-
Profile pic: picrew.me (avitar/oc creator)
Started: March 3rd, 2021
✨Sparkle always✨

Thanks for reading my pieces, please if you have any feedback say it so I know what to do better!
Collabs: Semi-Open just ask I guess-
Writer's block: Off, I'm about to start a new book thing. Just need characters/species

Odd Things I Did As A Kid

6
Kinda normal things that were still weird.
1. I thought everyone was a robot and I was the last living human.
2. I loved to paint and draw on anything I could get my hands on, which included myself.
3. I loved going on car rides, it didn't matter where I just loved the small moving room and looking out the window.
4. I HATED and I mean HATED tall things, I felt like an ant. So I loved getting rides on people's shoulders.
5. I loved spinning rides, fast or slow. I just felt like I was going nowhere but I didn't have to move a muscle.
6. I had thought everything was a race on the highway so when people had passed by I was like; "(a parental figure that's driving), we need to speed up! someone had passed us!"
7. I liked watching anime and cried when it had gotten put off cause I wanted more.

REALLY WEIRD (and funny) THINGS
1. I would climb on everything and jump off like I was a cat, even a cat tower. I broke the cat tower.
2. I loved to try and swim, one time I almost drowned trying to be like superman in a 3 ft pool- Hello fear of drowning.
3. I loved to play Minecraft to where I threatened the few people who liked to play it with me until they did play. I still play Minecraft to this day-
4. I would chill and stare at the ceiling for hours and hours on end without thinking. I think that's how I fell asleep on the floor once and then woke up on the couch.
5. I drew on my lampshade thing cause "It Looked too plain >:("
Feel free to use the prompt I did, "What weird things did you do as a kid?" 
Just credit me-

• May 10, 2021 - 8:02am (Now Viewing)

• AstroWriter

omg r u me? 2. is soo mee

• cloudi

re: oh my gosh hahahaha! those kids who thought u were a robot were odd. i also love the Human series!

• flying_elephant10

re: right?!? i'll be washing the dishes and then leave a *tiny* bit of grease and have to rewash the dish.

• Liv_

re: i'm absolutely terrified to ask the teachers to stop talking because I feel rude lol

• Liv_

re: I have no idea lol. Teachers never stop talking which can get annoying lol

• Just_A_Memory

OMG #6 was so me xD