Maddie Pyle

Wishes About School

1

Five things that I wish were true about school are that I really wish we had a coffee shop. I wish you could just walk in and have it right there to wake you up. I also wish we had better lunches. A big food court would be nice. I wish our school was on a big campus right on the beach. We could surf during our free periods and hang out on the beach after school. I really wish our school had two stories and nicer walls and floors. Who wants to look at just three hallways of tan tiles? Not me. Lastly I wish our school had a hang out room. A place you can just go relief stress and eat. Five things I wish were untrue about school is the way people treat each other. I wish we were not so critical. School could be a better place. I also wish we didn't have homework. So seven hours isn't enough? My bad. I also wish the statement "leggings are pants" would just go way. That's the most untrue statement in our school. And...not fun to look at, girls. Leggings are not pants. I also wish we didn't have so much testing. I wish we could just enjoy our lives instead of having to pass all of these tests to be able to even get anywhere in life. Lastly I wish everyone could take a senior trip together...but not cost so much money and be able to go for free. No one should have to miss out on that. I wish there was a way we could do that.