SunV

pfp: cover art of four (sleeping at last)

she/her (still figuring it out, but i'm sticking to these for now.)

est. 11/10/19

can i be real a second? for just a millisecond?

i'm guessing that i've grown horns
i guess i'm human no more
i can tell i've rotted in your brain
oh, how easily passion twists
you think I'm a crazy witch
i craft my words to fit your head
'cause no one listens to the dead
--------
reading one of us is lying
(always)listening to dodie & sleeping at last
--------
she will find her way some day

Summer Storms

PROMPT: Tiny Love

19
It doesn't rain much in the winter here. Summer, there are violent storms, and the monsoon brings daily showers. But the winters, the winters are dry, and what most would say pleasant.

But I love the rain. I love the sound of droplets pattering onto the roofs of houses, puddles forming underneath the trees: the rain is home to me.

So when the first summer storm hit after months of dryness, I took a chair, a music player, and watched the storm patter down from the skies.

Robert Frost found happiness in the Dust of Snow, so why can't we?

2

Re: Im good, how are you?

• Rose Beta

I love the rain too! Just the description made me sigh in satisfaction!! I love it!

• Jasmin khawar

So stunning! I feel so relaxed after reading it. I love rain too and I can feel you.

ALSO THIS PIECE! MY GOSH!!! you never cease to amaze with your writing

Re: aww your comment meant so much <3 thank you! we have headcold-like symptoms with a lot of fatigue. but other than that nothing serious. I hope your own quarantine went by fast!
    yes i love the tulips so much! They are so beautiful. It was tulip season a few weeks ago and the fields by my town were gorgeous. we went at sunset one night and it was fantastic! if you ever visit skagit valley in the spring hmu and ill be your tour guide ;)

• doodleninja

re: aww thanks so much!! :) surprisingly, senior year during lockdowns wasn't that bad, although i hope things get better soon so that kids can return to in-person school.
    hope you're staying safe and healthy! <3

• sci-Fi

Re: ha no u weren't weird.
    how is everything where u are? i've been seeing so many things about India and the virus. are u and ur family ok?
    i hope u can get the vaccine asap!!

• kathryn siena

re: thank you so much!
    and it's my birthday

• Ava Marie

Re: Thank you!!!

• sci-Fi

WOW i love the way you write. it feels nostalgic and familiar and prose-poetic all at the same time.
    also i love ur pfp

• Ellington Stone

This is really, really good!! I love the overall description, so sweet, almost feels nostalgic.

• Yellow Sweater

Oh! this is lovely! I really love how it's composed. simple and sweet and perfectly melecholy.