anonymous_123 [Child of God]

gender: girl

Christian/actress/gymnast/influencer?

I watch a lot of influencers on YouTube so when I write some of my series or inspirational things I feel like I’m an influencer making a video!

Have fun writing! Be you, and be confident! I am here to inspire you!

A quote or message to help you when writing - "Start writing no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on" This describes you so well because you have ideas and it's so unique and incredible! :) <3 And remember to always leave the faucet on (unless your not doing dishes)

Just so let you know ahead of time I wrote many inspirational things and some may be Christian, for the r ones that are specifically Christian it will have [Child of God] Also I hope my profile picture gives you hope! Have a wonderful day!

Notes

2
note: you are ;pved

note: you are enough

note: you can make a difference

i write these type of notes constantly

or ill put them on a sticky note

then wherever i go id place it somewhere

somewhere i think people will see it

i love writing notes

it makes me feel complete

but sometimes

i realize maybe i need them

maybe i need those notes

maybe i need someone 

to tell me that im oretty

because i feel like giving up

then i went to the book store

opened up an old book

inside was a bookmaek

that said

believe in yourself

because i believe in you

kove saeah 1984
is this well written.. no lol

i just woke up but wanted to write something with a message

ok so this about acts of kindness. One act of kindness could really help someone/ So even if its so simple and so small, do it anyway because you never know who it will help. 

now this story is about a girl who does these small acts of kindness, but she realizes that although she writes these notes, sometimes she doesnt feel like enough, but she writes it for others. The main message is that do a small act of kindness today and encourage people.

• May 4, 2021 - 4:36am (Now Viewing)

• writergirl79

This is a great piece are you entering the food writing competition because you would be great