Cedric Diggory

He\him
Athletic geek who loves movies and tv shows, loves his friends and family more than anything else, and is a huge dork.
With great power comes great responsibility- Uncle Ben
Darling you look perfect tonight<3- Ed Sheeran

Hope you like my writing its mostly love story and depresing stuff mostly pulled out of books and movies mixed with some personal experience.

If that's for you then please follow and stick around I might write something you'd enjoy if it's not for you I still would appreciate a follow

Me

6
I'm a 14 year old boy I'm really pale and reasonably tall. I'm lanky and have dirty blonde hair with multi colored eyes that no one has given me a full answer to what color they are. I'm gonna turn 15 on September 22 and live in North Carolina. I don't think my body in general is too bad looking but I don't like my face. My fashion since is bad it's basically whatever is most comfortable. I'm straight and I'm oblivious to what girls think and when/if they give signals because I'm not really smart when it comes to that stuff it feels like no girl wants me maybe someone here but you've never seen me nor seen my appearance or seen me in normal situations. But quite honestly I'm just preparing myself to die alone rn. Because as much as I look like a sane person I'm extremely broken inside and anyone I show what I am feels uncomfortable and leaves. My mom's always told me there's a perfect girl out there but I don't believe her because there is no girl that would even want to deal with this let alone deal with me being a hopeless romanticists and my major trust issues and how easily i get jealous and how protective I am over everything I have. I could physically hurt people but I don't too much because I don't like causing people pain. I'm alone with no one to talk to in this place I want to travel the world but who would I do that with what if I never find that girl my mom keeps talking about. i'm scared, scared of the future, scared of being alone. But mostly scared of myself, scared of whom I have become, scared of how I can hurt people what seems like so easily, and scared if I would even notice if I was a monster. I probably the least likely person anyone would think has trust issues and depression. To most I'm a toy they'll play with me for a little and then they'll just cast me aside because they don't care and they don't want me. After all who would?

• Yes_iKnowimShort

re: Its alright. Thank you for understanding. I hope you have a nice day :)

• Yes_iKnowimShort

Hello. I'm sorry that you feel this and I hope that you learn to love yourself. But please, can you stop writing about your personal history with this girl? She is my cousin and she feels truly hurt right now because your making it seem like it was all her fault (Which I understand if some of it was). Just please tone it down a bit maybe? It sucks to see her feeling this way.

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: aww thx for the compliment! I'm really sorry, but I don't XD
    we can still chat here tho :)
    also this piece is amazing and sad and wow I relate to this
    it'll be alright, and I know you don't believe this but you'll find someone
    we can do this together

• Ava Marie

Hey, it's okay to feel insecure about yourself and the future, just as long as you don't let it overtake every part of who you are. Remember to give yourself credit for the things you do well and like about yourself, you sound like a really cool person, and you a an extremely talented writer. You'll find someone in time, your only fourteen though so don't stress about it too much, you've got your whole life ahead of you. Here is my advice for you; make close friends who you know you can trust, trust yourself, and trust that the future will hold great things for you. You deserve every good thing that comes your way, and if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'll be around and am always happy to have a conversation (it can be about anything). I just looked up North Carolina time and you're probably asleep right now, so you won't see this for a while. I hope you had a great sleep.

• sci-Fi

i'm also 14 and i get this (i actually just posted a piece like it lol)
    thinking about the future is always scary. there's never going to be a point when it's not. it's just extra scary right now. and you'll be okay in the end. u seem pretty cool (i mean, ur pfp is a hufflepuff badger so obviously u have taste) and you'll find people u love, whether they're friends or a girlfriend or whatever.
    btw if u ever want advice about girls, i am one, and there are plenty of others on here lmao ;)

• ~rain~

aw, don't worry <3 you should love yourself for who you are!! i've taught myself that what really matters is in the inside, not the outside. hopefully you learn that the same way i did :)

• Caleb Urlacher

re: give yourself some credit though! you're a phenomenal writer, you sound like a good person. i have my doubts about the future too, but honestly, i'm letting them go. you know why? i've realized doubt has killed a lot more dreams than faliure. you will find that girl and you will find awesome friends //

• Caleb Urlacher

re: that's a tough one right there. i was in the same place. but then i realized having no self-confidence was the reason why i was in that low spot. it obviously wasn't working for me. i learned not to criticize myself because it wasn't working. it was like a rocking chair. i was doing something, but i wasn't going anywhere by hating myself and thinking others did too. sometimes all it takes is one moment of approval, one moment of self-love.

• Caleb Urlacher

i felt the same way when i was your age and younger. romance isn't everything though. right now i'm focusing solely on good friendships and it's made me the happiest person alive.

heck yeah though, everyone has the potential to hurt others, physically and/or mentally. it's not bad to recognize that, but it's probably harmful to believe that is your identity. i have no doubt everyone can be better than that.

but yeah. find some solid people in your life who will be there for you in bad and good. those are the keepers. and don't be afraid to show love and affection too. that's the real glue in any relationship.

• Caleb Urlacher

ah you'll be ok my man. a little self-confidence will do the trick.