kathryn siena

13
leo
INFJ-T
feminist
book obsessed
classic rock enthusiast.
daughter of Athena
mentally Kat Bishop
addicted to dr. pepper
slytherin
#BLM
if you're transphobic or homophobic, please leave this page.
started Sept 2020

hey guys! I honestly don't know what I'm writing but I'll write it anyway. I follow back :)
------------------
"It's not the absence of fear. It's overcoming it." - Emma Watson
------------------
"Not knowing you can't do something is sometimes all it takes to do it."- Ally Carter
------------
"Better terrible truths than kind lies."- Leigh Bardugo
-------------
*go watch The West Wing, it'll change your life (probably an overstatement, but whatever)
Goal: 100 followers by July 27th!
Go check out some of my friends:
☆TwinklingLights☆
☆Kayla☆
_Delphiruns2theocean_(her writing is amazing! please check her out!)

heartbreak

13
i think i'll always love you,

even though you don't love me

and you never will
so yep. if you've seen my other poems, I've talked about a crush I have- had. it's now had, I guess.

any tips on how to get over a guy you've been crushing on for almost a year?

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: ik but stilllllllll
    you posting soon?

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: shut up~
    and ohhhhhhhhh
    i wish she liked me~

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

kflkhrcvckxjedfcled her hands are so soft-
    what did you do to make her give you the finger XD

• domain.expansion

reply: Thank you for liking my piece, "Death's Perspective." Also I really like the simplicity yet reality of your piece.

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: np! If you can could you text only because my email's acting up :P You can text my email tho :) And ah, I'm at home this week, hope that's fun ;)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: ikr?!
    Oh yeah for sure! (could you lmk when you see this so I don't have random numbers texting me..?) My email's not working too well...but my number is 650-400-4965. but since I don't have my phone, maybe text junewagner32@icloud.com (not my name btw, it's a long story...)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yes go get the dr. pepper :P For me it's my sparkling water, anyways continue...
    Wow I get that so much. I'm sry you're going thru that it sucks :/ I've told you this before but if you EVER need anything I'm here for you <3
    Yes girl I can relate to that! Ummmm, nothing too interesting thanks to my broken toe...A and E and I have made up. But currently A and I are annoyed with E because she's changing just cause she has her first boyfriend (the guy I've been crushing on...)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Lol thx! And yes screw guys, even tho I'm wallowing in my bed listening to Someone Like You....
    anywayssss yeah lmk if there's any updates and have you made up with K...?

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Btw I am hypocritical with my advice but songs are kinda helping me.... :P

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

THIS IS SO FREAKING RELATABLE AND AMAZING KAT. IF THIS GUY CAN"T SEE HOW ABSOLUTELY AMAZING U R THEN THAT'S HIS LOSS.
    I get this tho...on my bff's bday party on Saturday her cousin, 14 year old guy, was there :P I guess I always thought I liked him as a friend but now after I found out my other bff is crushing on him and oof he likes her back :/ I realized I've liked him this whole time :/ I'm right there w/ u Kat! If you want to rant I'm here! :)

• journal.scribbles

re: Of course. I hope you feel better about him soon!

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Re: Thanks so much :D

• journal.scribbles

So there's this guy I had a crush on for... a long time *cough* over four years *cough cough* and I think I've mostly gotten over him? I think it just took accepting that I'll always love the version of him that exists in my head, but the real him won't live up to my expectations. Maybe try talking to him and realizing what a jerk he actually is? Idk, that worked for me. Hope this helps.
    re: Donna is great, I was so glad when she was promoted at the end of the series :)

• Ellington Stone

I love the simplicity of it, it adds a layer that you can't get with a long poem.

• sci-Fi

also, a year? bro... try three *facepalms in attachment issues*

• sci-Fi

how can three lines be so perfect?
    sigh. my advice...? ooh ik. get mad at him. you are INCREDIBLE, and he had the guts not to like you back??? screw him. you deserve better.
    ...did that work?

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

a
    whole
    YEAR?!?!?!
    :CWLAgliushclsudghvcliusfdlucsgd a; dlx
    :O
    A YEAR

• YW_H

this is simply magnificent