remi'sgotinkstains

you can call me Anne Shirley
I've got her hair and her imagination
INFP-T, Mediator
14 :)
a little insane--no, that's an understatement ;)

I'm just a girl with a pen, and I like to use it

scribble chums with Starlitskies, em wilder, and useless :)

Luna Lovegood is my blueberry twin Hermione and I are sworn frenemies

"If a kiss could be seen, I think it would look like a violet." --Priscilla Grant

"Look, do you see that poem! Oh, it's the most beautiful poem I ever saw!" --Anne Shirley

I'd love to be friends! Just hit me up in the comments!

caterpillars become butterflies

8
caterpillars become butterflies
he's standing right there
does he even remember I exist?

there's only glass between us
a protection and a barrier
when I touch my fingertips to it's surface, fissures snake from corner to center

If I break it, I won't be able to dream, wonder, wish any longer
but I have to
caterpillars become butterflies.
I've had a crush on a boy for 3 years, and lately my caterpillar of a crush has been morphing into something of a vibrant butterfly that I don't think he sees.
And I do know when that glass will break.  When my best friend since 2nd grade won't take any of my lame excuses any longer.  She's so awesome.
Anyway, it's a nerve-wracking and wonderful, messy business.  I was always like, "Why is every song in the world about love and boys and girls and break-ups and wondering if one likes another?"   Now I understand it, even if only to a small extent.  It pretty much drives me crazy.  :)  Sad love songs help a lot. LOL ;)

• useless :)

hey remi!! tysm! lol that's fine, i haven't posted on here in so long either ahhh. i'm doing okay ish ig, wbu?? and ty again, i love all your work too! :)

• Watermelon6

Re: Thank you! I love your piece, too!
    Re (re?): Me too!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Woah, this is incredible and SO relatable, down to the footnotes. I love the metaphor and descriptions, this is a beautifully written piece. Hope everything turns out okay.
    Re: aww, thank you so much! I’m so sorry about that though; if you ever need to talk to somebody, I’m here. :)

• Watermelon6

*sharp inhale* I LOVE YOUR PFP. I’m so sad that they canceled the show, but it was incredible while it lasted!

• Starlitskies

Wow, Remi! The metaphor here is stunning! I love how you've further elaborated it with the glass. And omsdfdsdkfjlkdsj that must be nerve wracking, no doubt! I have no experience with relationships so I wouldn't recommend my own advice, haha! XD But I hope everything goes well.
    Re: Thank you so much for your thoughtful comments on both my pieces. I'm sorry that I took some time to reply. I don't know if you noticed but I've been spending a lot of time away from wtw. Everything's been quite hectic lately. A brief recap would be: school started, I had exams, COVID cases got bad, school closed again, and now I'm back to online school but it's still really hard to get any time for myself to write. I guess the new norm would be me popping in once in a while. I'll be sure to check in on you and your brilliant pieces when I'm here. Hope you're doing well! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: wow, thank you so much for the comment! Thank you for sharing that about yourself; I can relate a lot to not always feeling very confident. You’re comment was so sweet, so thank you and I’m always here if you ever wanna talk!
    Aw! It’s actually not a picture of me, but even still you’re so kind to say that! It’s actually Jimin from the group BTS. But again, thank you for the comment! It brightened up my day! :)

• V-Rose

Re: So glad I could help in some way!

• Tachi

re: I can't imagine using my real name...
    I would die if someone from school found out what write :/
    not that I'm popular- if only-
    anyways feel free to call me anything some people call me tachi :D

• YW_H

This piece is so well done and I am just so impressed by your ability to bring this piece to life! Also, Anne with an E is iconic!!
    All my love,
    JAE! I hope we can be friends!!

• V-Rose

Re: Hey, stunning poem! I don't have too much advice. I'm not really experienced or anything in the liking-anyone scenarios. But if anything, if you really like him, you have to say something about it to him. It's, in a small way, like saying, I like writing! But... you have to write to find out more about it. Do you kind of see what I'm saying? Good luck and let me know how things go and if you ever need anything else!

• Tachi

Anne Shirley.
    interesting.
    I've watched Anne with an e.
    just saying

• useless :)

ahhh i love the imagery here...comparing the anticipation of telling your crush you like him to glass is really cool. and "does he even remember i exist?" relatable haha. i haven't ever had a crush for that long so i don't know how you feel but good luck for whenever you do tell him/he finds out!
    re: no problem!
    oh, ok. sometimes it's good to disconnect ourselves from devices and just focus on life, so i'm glad you were able to do that :)

• Yellow Sweater

Aw! this is so wonderful. The tension you manage to create is incredible!

Re: Thank you so much!