beth r.

... just your average, teenage writer

i need a new pfp drop ur fav cartoon characters in the comments lol

prompt: in the plot of life, which character are you?

24
Let me tell you, definitely not the main one *laughs awkwardly, which gradually turns into an asthma attack, facilitating the use of my iNhAlEr*.
I honestly would say I'd be like, an extra. But for the purposes of this prompt, let's dive into something more... creative. 
I'd be that one character who gets approximately 14 minutes and 56 seconds of screen time. You know the one, that's unknowingly the comic relief? And does things like type that they stan something, but it autocorrects to Satan? And then doesn't fix it? The character that's sorta clueless- for example, she didn't know that Bob Ross was dead until last Wednesday? Kind of the sidekick who's just vibing?
Yeah, that's me *leans on nonexistent wall and falls*.
And then the main character would talk to me during the climax and have like an existential epiphany and I would be like, "... you... um, want like, a cup of water or something?"
And then maybe I'd get my own spinoff sitcom and Meryl Streep can play me because Meryl Streep. Grammarly was going to autocorrect that to Meryl Strep, which is hilarious because I have some nasty cold that feels like strep, and my voice now sounds like an anxious frog. 
In conclusion, we stan anxious frogs used purely for comic relief. 
long time no- er, post random piece of writing on the interwebs and connect with other young writers through hard-to-follow comment sections!
per usual, feel free to use this prompt! 
drink some water and have a fantastic day. 

• Emma_Caylie

Re re: I am also a hopeless romantic which is why I have such high expectations lol

• Emma_Caylie

Re: I am so freaking excitedddd. I hope he still gets a redemption arc because I loved it sm.

• books4life

re: aww thank you so much!!!! i believe you only need to read chapter 18 and 19 (cause the epilogue was the "20th" chapter) lol to the get the full experience. but yeah i'm super excited--thanks for your support!

Re: Awwwe tysm! No it's all good; I thoroughly enjoyed reading ALL of them (EVEN the cringy ones), and it's been great to know you better through your writing! Yw <333

• books4life

love this! also zeus' eagle's epilogue is out!

• bookmagic

Haven't read you in a long time (if that makes sense) hilarious as always. I'd be that one character in the middle of the monster fight that gets totally destroyed and is completely fine the next day cuz plot armor for slightly sophisticated extras.

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

(also i adore your piece, and pretty much all of the things you've written! You're super talented and amazing, i genuinely look up to you)

• 4ExtraShotsOfEspresso

Re: the amount of happiness i got from that was surprisingly a lot-
    :D

LOLL I love this so much, oh my, Beth, you're so hilarious! I can't believe I haven't stumbled across your page earlier, this is comic gold. My favourite part was, "I would be like, "... you... um, want like, a cup of water or something?"" because honestly kind of same and the beginning, with the laugh, was just so continually hilarious, I thought it couldn't get any funnier and then you did the funny capital lowercase font and anyways, covid is making me miss my really funny friends and you've totally replicated that so thank you a ton and you definitely need a Late Night show to host! Hope you're having an amazing day!

• rwong

argh okay so i know i can always come on here for a good laugh XD "*leans on nonexistent wall and falls*" try just straight up tripping for no reason. like i'll be standing there and just...trip oN aBsOLuTeLy nOtHiNg LiKe wHaT-- anyway favorite cartoon character...hmm i didnt watch many cartoons when i was little but snoopy and woodstock and friends were always a favorite (still are!) :D

• nolongeractive

This is such an amazing, strong, and powerful piece of writing! I really admire all of the word choices and I cannot get over the strength that you have with your descriptions. I cannot wait to see what else you write because you are such an amazing writer!

• A. Penderwick

Ha, this is great. I would for sure be the quirky best friend who's constantly meddling in her friends love life, but doesn't actually end up changing the plot at all.

Re: Lel yes *le sigh*. Ikr? It almost made me cry!
    Re 1: Np UwU
    2: Yep lol, it's a great sketch channel! Welll the old cast was, there's a new cast and they aren't so great lop
    3: *bwech* Oh yeah I'm not on it anymore, tho, thanks luv UwU (hehe that feels funny to say)

• ~Zoe N~

re: ooh thanks for the recommendations, I'll check them out, and yeah thanks for the warning, I'll be fine though, I've read a lot of dark stuff heh (also, thanks for the question for the q&a) Thanks!
    Hru?

Hey beth, you know who Zac Efron is right?

• ~Zoe N~

ok, so I was wondering if you have any book suggestions? I'm looking for something different from my usual style so I thought I would ask some people. thank youuuu

alsooo, on another note, I'm doing a Q&A and so if you have any questions, let me know.

I hope you're doing well <3

Re: Oh really? I couldn't see it...Is it on now?
    2: Does Shawn Soldier sound weird? Yeahh it's gone on too long.
    3: no it's TRUE D:<
    4: noo I like them lol

• ~rain~

i still have all the songs from "into the woods" stuck in my head- WHY MERYL WHYYYY (jk but still)
    lolll if you wanna be matching for pfp do stacy (from phineas and ferb) if not idk- my parents made me (MADE ME) watch pbs kids :/

re: np lol :)
    1: oh we DO. oh are they really? I feel like I should know that lol :P can you watch online?
    2: we need to make it happennnnn
    3: lmaoo

I shall see through that I respond to this prompt. It might take a while though, I don't think I'm part of any plot XD.

Also: Here's a list of cartoon characters you MUST have on your pfp at some point of time:

Candace (Phineas and Ferb)
    Human My Little Ponies

umm.... That's it lol. I guess when I started writing this comment, I had a lot more in mind.

How are you doing beth?

Pffff you never fail to crack me up XD

(Meryl is a goddess)

(ooh love the new pfp!) Ahaaa this is so hilarious as always :) And also, Meryl is a QUEEN. Re: Aaaahhhhhhhh gurrrrllllll. That compliment means a heckin lot to me as I adore Billie's style and uniqueness, so thank you! I love singing, and I've always wanted to write songs, but -except for like once, for the singing comp- it never really worked for me. But poems do for some reason! Hopefully it'll change as I get older :) Also you should be like a stand up comedian or have your own talk show- OH HECK I WANT YOU TO GET YOUR OWN TALK SHOW! AND THEN YOU COULD HAVE PETER COME ONNNNN!!!!! Ok we must make that happen.
    *ahem*
    Thank you for your very kind comment UwU
    Re numero uno: *sigh* math disgusts me.
    Re numero deux: ofc!
    Re numero troisieme: Awwwwwwwweeeee I mean, I'm vegan and Australian! So ya got that part right ;) Of course, I honestly love reading your pieces, they make me laugh (so hard). You're so sweeeeettt <3 (also you remind me of Louis Tomlinson when you keep calling me luv; it's so cute lol)

• psithurism

re: Thank you so much! :)

• psithurism

(ps: dr. doof is one of my favorites you should definitely consider him as your new pfp)

• psithurism

pffffff "Yeah, that's me *leans on nonexistent wall and falls*."

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

This is so funny! Whenever I'm feeling down I'm like, go to beth's WtW page :D And I am def using this prompt, with your credit ofc :) Cartoon characters......the sister in Phineas and Ferb! ik rainey already has that as her pfp, but after too much Phineas and Ferb watching courtesy of cousin I know the whole themee song :P

• Renegade_Writer [ChildOfGod]

This is hilarious! I will use the prompt! And cartoon character.......

Garfield!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!