remi'sgotinkstains

you can call me Anne Shirley
I've got her hair and her imagination
INFP-T, Mediator
14 :)
a little insane--no, that's an understatement ;)

I'm just a girl with a pen, and I like to use it

scribble chums with Starlitskies, em wilder, and useless :)

Luna Lovegood is my blueberry twin Hermione and I are sworn frenemies

"If a kiss could be seen, I think it would look like a violet." --Priscilla Grant

"Look, do you see that poem! Oh, it's the most beautiful poem I ever saw!" --Anne Shirley

I'd love to be friends! Just hit me up in the comments!

lemon drops

4
grape jelly, salty on my tongue.
lemon drops melt my troubles away.
i'm tired
exhausted
pain constant in every part of my stomach.
doctors, pills, papers, dollar bills passed from one hand to another, 
each finger pressing down
reluctant to release.
I release.
I let go.
Take it all away.

grape jelly, salty on my tongue.
lemon drops melt my troubles away.

For 7 years, on and off, I've been dealing with chronic pain, specifically something called AMPS.  Basically my nerves fire signals that I'm in pain when I'm not actually, which causes very real but not needed pain.  Very real and painful pain.  Trying my best to overcome it once and for all.  :)

• April 23, 2021 - 1:51am (Now Viewing)

• Starlitskies

Hey I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope things become better for you. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever want to talk. And I love this little poem of yours, especially the repetition at the end. Sending lot of love. <3<3<3

• useless :)

oh remi, i'm so sorry. ik that doesn't help, but i really am. that's terrible.
    this poem was able to convey so much about how you feel, too. it's great that you're trying to overcome it though :)
    sending you love! <3
    re: hi!! no, it's still there! do yk how you can change the message board of a specific piece? that's what i did for that one, so if you go to my general profile, it'll still be there :)