Owl avvie1 copy 14

Winter Galaxy

Half of being a good writer is grammar, and the other half is a healthy mix of patience and insanity. Welcome to my collection of thoughts, the product of sitting in a cozy blanket typing while rain pours outside. Not really, but I wish it was.

Thoughts?

Fevers of Inspiration

0

Sometimes I want to be a writer. I want to document experiences as they happen, looking up at the billowing clouds that float with a thousand different emotions pulsing through weightless water, to bring to reality the electrifying pulses through the veins of leaves that my imagination sees, to give life to the very creativity that humans were born to create. I want to run free through my imagination and type, and write, and love and learn and share. The paragraphs will illustrate a story, which will live on as a light in my soul, penetrating the wonderful mind that I have been given, the mind full of curiosity and a deep wish to share my thoughts with anything other than speaking aloud. Thoughts trapped in amber. Readers can implement a voice of their own within these artificial words, dancing along the paper, that become the very essence of their being in the time they read them. The characters will find a place into their hearts and stay there, and live there, as I can control whatever happens to their fragile minds. Of vulnerability, of strength. The story, the plot, the wonderful sensory details that weave a themselves into the reader: that's what I want to do. I'll be a wordsmith that forges a story, such a wonderful story, animating itself along whistling trees that sway among a society of strange and wonderful beings.

And sometimes I want to be a poet.

I want the moment of inspiration

never to fade

to become a stream of words

that dances and plays

with the soul of the reader

I want each stigma to fly

in patterns of grace

through the heads and minds

with a flow, a beat

like silk blown through the wind

I want the emotions

the words

to embed themselves within

and never come out

Hold a meaning.

Hold a light

A guidance

I just want to

w r i t e.

1