Awesome Sienna

[ChildOfGod]
ENFP
15
Girl
Writer
Reader
Artist
Use to be dancer
Home schooler
Soccer player
Actor wanna-be
Beach lover
Animal lover
Dramatic
Unorganized
Spontaneous
Some people call me crazy!

A random burst of inspiration gives you this. Enjoy!

The Girl on a Fence

1.  The girl sat on the fence looking at the trees. The sound of metal banging against each other was heard in the background. She hopped of the fence as a sound was heard.

2.  The small girl sat on the fence in a despondent attitude, staring into the forest. She could hear her mother washing the dishes inside, pots and pans clanging against each other. Her mother's strong voice was heard, telling the girl to hurry up with the chores. She took her time getting of the fence, then slowly trudged towards the house.

3.   The small girl sat, hunched over on the fence. Her pigtails hung over her shoulders and her boots swung, hitting the fence with a thud each swing. She was staring deep into the mysterious forest, enthralled. The tall trees streched up into the sky, and big birds circled overhead. She could hear her mother cleaning up the dishes from the evening meal. She knew she was supposed to wipe them dry, but being out here was so much nicer. The loud clang of a pot woke her from her dreaming. Her  mother's strong and demanding voice echoed across to her perch, telling her to hurry up with the chores, dishes won't dry themselves! Slowly and carefully she descended from the railing. Her boots making indents in the soft earth as she trudged back to the wooden cabin.
:P

• April 22, 2021 - 8:07am (Now Viewing)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: ty ty and tyyyy! Yes if you write one plssss lmk! ;)

• YW_H

Re: I have been a competitive dancer in lyrical, acrobatic gymnastics and contortion, and contemporary my entire life!

• YW_H

Re: Thank you so much!

Re: Yeaaahhh

Re: Thanks ! (omg that person's username is TAS)

Re: Thanks Sienna :) Wait what do you mean?

Re: Shocking, isn't it?

Re: Aww thanks :)

Re: No prob! Aaaa I know; I'm excited!

Re: :) Ooh congrats on 66!

Re: Lollllll you're welcome!

Re: Thanks! I like the new pfp!

• Molly_

Re; thank you so much! That means a lot :)
    Also?? I absolutely adore your descriptions- they're so expressive and life-like!

Re: Np! Oh ok lol :P But it's over nowwww :'(

I love this so much, the descriptions are so vivid and you really add to the scene (like adding the mother’s part in it and the girls wishful rebellion). I also love the word “enthralled”. Great job!
    Also sorry for the late reply, I’m supposed to be asleep right now loll, but I was just texting my friends and thought I’d repost something while I waited for their response and then they responded! But anyways, thanks again for doing this and I’m so glad you think my idea is interesting!

RE: I just did, thank you so much! :)

One of my favourites of yours yet! Re: Thank you! Oh lol we changed our at the same time! When my mum and I were looking for calendars to buy, I saw a gorgeous picture of a waterfall with pink trees all around it. It was probably the most beautiful picture I've ever seen! We didn't even end up getting that one, but I decided to find one like it. Lol yours is hilarious, I love it :P Looking forward to seeing you todayyyy!

• books4life

re: thanks yes! it's like inspired from the story. very cool! :)