rose.on.fire

♡ Pansexual ♡
♡ Nonbinary ♡
♡ She/They ♡
♡ Aries ♡
♡ Slytherclaw ♡
♡ ENFJ-T ♡

♡ Please be nice to one another. ♡

"I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done." ~ Lucille Ball

Joined April 21st, 2021

Any constructive criticism and commentary is welcome! I learned French in school, and only speak Spanish with my maternal family, so neither language is my strong suit. If you notice any mistakes, please don't hesitate to point them out! Thank you.

Ce Que Nous Ne Pouvons Pas Avoir (Lo Que No Podemos Tener) (What We Cannot Have)

2
TRANS FR:

Je te veux.

Je t'aime.

Tu es ma lune et mon soleil.

Quand je ne vois rien mais le pire dans le monde.

Tu me montres qu'il peut être.

Reste, s'il te plait.

Pour nous, pour moi.

TRANS ESP:

Te quiero.

Te amo.

Tu eres mi luna y mi sol.

Cuando no puedo ver nada mas el mal en el mundo.

Tu muéstrame lo que puede ser.

Quedate por favor.

TRANS ENG:

I want you.

I love you.

You are my moon and my sun.

When I can't see anything but the worst in the world.

You show me what he [the world] can be.

Stay, please.

Pour nous, pour moi.

• Ava Marie

There should be a button that says "continue writing and manage versions" or some thing like that. If you click on it you should be able to add on to your piece there, and then when you publish the new version you can go into where it shows you your saved versions of the piece and can edit which ones you want published.
    Also, when you reply to someones comment you usually go to their most recent piece and start your reply with either "re:" or "replying:" because people can't see if you comment to them on your piece
    Hope this helped!!!

• rose.on.fire

Thank you both for commenting! @Ava Marie I'll edit the post so that it includes your suggestion (once I find out how to update it, I'm new to the platform so I've not really figured out how to do everything).

• Ava Marie

This is amazing!!! I don't speak Spanish, but I've been in french since kindergarten, and this piece is really well written.
    One thing, you say "Tu me montres qu'il peut être" which is a great line, but maybe add 'ce' before 'qu'il'.

• Ibex

I don't speak French or Spanish, so I can't point out any mistakes, but I still think this is really cool! Way to put your language skills to use.