Jess_the_crazy_writer

just a girl trying to be different

I'm not much. Just a normal girl with an unusual brain. I sometimes write depressing things, but they're always from my heart.

the message i never sent

3
There are so many things that I've always wanted to tell you, but what's weird is that I can't think of them. When you told me you were moving, I wouldn't let myself cry. Almost didn't let myself feel any emotion. And then the next day I sobbed so many times. I feel like now that opportunities to hang out with you more are opening up, you're going far away and those things won't happen. I don't know how to describe it, but I love you more than any other friend I've ever had. I didn't even know that this type of friendship was possible. I don't remember what life was like before I met you. I don't think I want to remember though. It kills me think about us drifting away someday. I'm pretty sure it would break my heart if that happened. Have I given you my heart? Have I opened up too much to you? Was becoming this close a friend to you a mistake?

Awwwww this is so sad and perfectly describes the emotions of a best friend moving, my best friend moved a few years ago and it sucked. Ending off on questions was a really great way to evoke emotion!