Lilpop

Constructive criticism please, advice also for future references and please do not copy or take my words and use them as your own without my consent or approval.

Enough

0
I can't be enough for him...
He's too perfect to love someone like me...

His words are like breathless angels, beautiful and dark...
His face, a portrait painted by a thousand artists, each with a unique aura...
His personality, pieced together by universe and all it's wonders...

Meanwhile my words are a crowd of ravens, sharp and a messenger for death...
My face is the reflection of a downfall of beauty...
My personality is difficult to see for others, and impossible to find for myself...

His eyes hold summer hazel secrets while mine hold the mud pools that people dread to associate with...

His hands carry the welcoming warmth of a calm ocean and the cold sweep of a wave, while my own bring forth the wrath of destruction for those who take hold...

His voice is the full moon on a clear summers night, it's the satisfying crunch of a leaf at the beginning of autumn and the first blossom bloomed at the beginning of spring; whereas mine carry the cold death of the chilling winter...

His touch is the comfort that holds me together, while my own is the one that pulls me apart...

For you see, he is everything to me...

He is my full moon, filled with potential and a sense that brings me closer...
He is my home with no walls, but a heartbeat and the arms to protect me...
He is the earth, the source and beginning of every beautiful thing that has been brought to life...
He is my one that I'll cherish...

But it's so difficult to cherish someone who you view as everything that beauty perceives... it's so difficult to admire someone when you struggle even liking the smallest aspect of yourself...
But most of all, it's difficult to love someone who is more than you, or anyone really deserves... especially when you are not enough to be worthy of love from someone like that...

• October 24, 2016 - 6:58am (Now Viewing)