Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

Slytherin || District 1 || Abnegation || Libra || Samwise Gamgee || Han Solo || Chris Evans is mine || Newt || ENFJ-T ||

~Daughter Of Hades And Persephone~

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Albus Dumbledore

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

Harry Potter Houses In Real Life

5
Slytherin- A girl who wants to rule the world. She wants to prove her worth. She wants to mean something.

Hufflepuff- A caring boy who looks out for others before himself. He has a hard time saying no. He will love you nevertheless. 

Gryffindor- She knows how to love. Keeps everyone around her safe. She is normally a protector but can also turn into a fighter. 

Ravenclaw- He knows all there is too know about books but they don't know themselves. Intelligent is his middle name. 

• useless :)

i love this!!

Ooh this is so cool! I love your descriptions, and as a Ravenclaw, I can relate :)

Ohhh this is so true and I love how you made Gryffindor into a girl!!
    -fellow Gryffindor ;)

• Yellow Sweater

THese are very accurate. On your message board, did you mean Newt Scamander! He is the most adorable character in existence. I am not normally one who watches movies for the actors, but after watching Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them" I watched practically every single film Eddie Redmayne is in.

• BriRiley

I love the different takes you look at the houses in! Btw I’m in Ravenclaw XD haha