Zirong

- INTJ
- typical Libra
- Ravendor
- author of 1 book
&1 more in progress!
- tennis & track team
- animes!!!
- singing & song writing & flute
- a perfectionist and a dreamer :)

- CHECK OUT my gorgeous twin sister Starlitskies!!!

have not been publishing pieces for so long...

She

8
She spends most of her time sitting silently at her desk in her room with a pen and paper in hand, or a laptop on her lap. Her friends call, and she instantly switches to a joke master who talks nonstop. After that, silence resumes its reign. “Weird,” you’d say. And that’s exactly her. She really loves her quirks but alas, they don’t help with writing a bestseller. All of a sudden she raises her head and stares into the distance. You'd think she is dreaming perhaps of some ambitious plan, but in fact it’s just that her perception of the world has abruptly changed along with the fate of the main character in her book, and she’s trying to figure out why. The natural light is fading, and she doesn’t bother to turn on the lamp. She just maintains the posture, as if time has stopped and the hustle and bustle of life never exists. When she finally turns back to her work, as a writer she was reborn.
guess who this is :)

• April 18, 2021 - 5:24am (Now Viewing)

• Starlitskies

whoa. Zirong, this is so lovely. and so sweet too. ^u^ I love how gentle your words are in this piece; how you've been careful with yourself, and that's beautiful.
    "When she finally turns back to her work, as a writer she was reborn." - And this is not gonna leave my mind for a while; a deep concept delivered with such poignance. So proud of my twin sis! I know we haven't talked in a while, hope you're doing well. Sending love! <3<3<3

• Avril

Ooh I love this!! I love how it gives us a little glimpse into your life (I'm guessing it's yours at least!) and your language is lovely and endears itself to the reader. The title is super intriguing and ties into the mood of the piece so well!
    Re: oh my that is a lot of rain! wow. I guess it is nice in a way that the rain only comes here once in a while, because it feels kind of like a novelty when it does.

I love your descriptions in this piece so much!! "After that, silence resumes its reign. “Weird,” you’d say. And that’s exactly her." makes the narrator seem so friendly but also impartial to the character they're describing which adds this really cool touch. And the ending is so perfect to end off on because you know that with the next book, she'll be reborn again! If this is you- then we must be the exact same because I can not tell you how many times, "perception of the world has abruptly changed along with the fate of the main character in her book" that has happened! Literally, as if I wasn't already a hopeless romantic, Pride and Prejudice pushed me even farther XD

• Parisienne

I'm guessing this is you my talented sister! Gorgeous work Zirong...love it :) <33

• Ramses IV

If this is you, then relatable. You are officially me from another country :)