kathryn siena

13
leo
INFJ-T
feminist
book obsessed
classic rock enthusiast.
daughter of Athena
mentally Kat Bishop
addicted to dr. pepper
slytherin
#BLM
if you're transphobic or homophobic, please leave this page.
started Sept 2020

hey guys! I honestly don't know what I'm writing but I'll write it anyway. I follow back :)
------------------
"It's not the absence of fear. It's overcoming it." - Emma Watson
------------------
"Not knowing you can't do something is sometimes all it takes to do it."- Ally Carter
------------
"Better terrible truths than kind lies."- Leigh Bardugo
-------------
*go watch The West Wing, it'll change your life (probably an overstatement, but whatever)
Goal: 100 followers by July 27th!
Go follow some of my friends:
☆TwinklingLights☆
☆Kayla☆
FastOceanLove (her writing is absolutely amazing. please check her out)

oh. ok. (part 2)

7
i think i'm losing you to her.
no,
i know i am.

please don't leave me.
I think I lost my best friend. 
just don't say anything, Alex.

• SamRose

Oh this hits me so hard! I can't exactly relate, but when I was 12 I moved across the country and left my BFF of 10 years, and it was really hard! I feel like we aren't as close as we used to be? I mean, she's always telling me about the fun things she had been doing with her friends and she and some of my other old friends have all these inside jokes I don't get, and I get jealous sometimes, like I wish I was the one doing all those things with her. I know, it's hypocritical since I have friends now that I do stuff with and I'm happy, but still, I've known her since I was two! Anyway, sorry for the rant. Good luck with your friend drama! I'm here if you want to talk (or rant) about it. :)

• ☆Kayla☆

Idk if you're talking about me but I'M NOT GOING ANYWHERE ANYTIME SOON! I'lll be around forever!!!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

re: girl its about us three! if ruby wants to ditch you, then she's ditching me too, but I know she doesn't wanna ditch either of us
    WE'RE A PACKAGE DEAL

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Np! Ok and the situation with K and A, please keep me updated!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Aw. I totally get that, like E and A give each other these secret looks that annoy me so much :/ Aw, I'm here for you <3 No matter how it goes, but I have faith in K! :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks for the advice and your kind words! The imagery, ok, thanks! And ok. Yeah, I don't think they're serious, cause it's lacking character and stuff, but that's rude to say, and they're not exactly open to criticism so I'm just saying it's good :/ Thanks for the advice. Waiting patiently over here :P How bout you :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Yeah ik. Lol, yeah, at least I'm not the only one :/ Idk if I'm being sensitive or anything tho, and I told them last night and they're like "well u inspired us, and it's only gonna be like a month long short story". I mean, like I'm flattered about how I inspired them or whatever, but this makes me sound like a horrible person...I guess I read the 1st part of their "book" (it's only 9 pages), and in my head it didn't feel like they were really serious abt the book. It kinda drove me nuts cause like I felt like they were just doing it cause I was, and like cause it was something for them to do. I guess it just made me annoyed because I really am serious abt writing, which they know, and ughhh idk. It's just a bit irritating cause I feel like writing's almost, my thing..? And I'm pretty sure they're gonna stop it soon..but this makes me sound horrible! Sorry for the long rant :P

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Ok. And wow, that's gotta be a lot to deal with :/ If A was pushing you too, I guess I agree, but I totally think it's your choice. I think I'm dealing with the same thing except much more minor. If that's an excuse not to talk to you, that's not ok, she should talk to you. Your amazing, and if she's been your friend for that long (same amount of years as me and my A), I wish you so much luck and I hope in the end you'll have people who care abt you <3. E told A without me knowing, about my book, and last night we all hung out but there was a lot of fighting. A and E are actually writing a book together, and I read it so far, they don't even like to write tho, and A has told me this before. It's just really annoying for me, and they hung out before I got there last night for 2 hours working on the book, but they weren't even working on it. It was just super annoying for me, like it's my thing I guess, and I made up with her at 11 at night, but I still have a nagging feeling cause they keep hanging out without me, even pulling pranks on me. Agh, I'm sorry, I shouldn't turn this to me, my angry/confused vibes, please dismiss, how are you?

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Omg. This hits me hard, it's relatable, and oh kat, I'm so sorry :/ I know I haven't been super active lately, but I'm here for you if you need a listener or a friend. I'm sending virtual hugs rn <3 May I ask why..? (You don't have to tell me if you don't feel comfortable tho :)

• deep_breaths

:( i'm so sorry

• Ava Marie

This is so sad!! I'm so sorry