samanthalnh

stop the world from going to sleep

i wish you well <3

happy birthday!

happy birthday to the 18 y/o who's just a little kid in this big world and who's growing into their person. happy birthday to the 17 y/o who fought against change. happy birthday to the 15 y/o who was busy filling shoes. happy birthday to the 14 y/o who clung on so tight to what she knew. happy birthday to the 13 y/o who felt like a grown lady. happy birthday to the 11 y/o who lived day by day. happy birthday to the 9 y/o who made new friends. happy birthday to the 7 y/o who was too afraid to buy food from the canteen, or maybe she just wanted to see her sister? happy birthday to the 6 y/o who was the actual big girl in kindergarten. happy birthday to the 5 y/o that ran circles around the square dining table only to end up underneath with her brother. happy birthday to the 2 y/o that i don't remember ever meeting. happy birthday to whoever this kid ends up being.

happy birthday to the little child in the 18 y/o who never saw herself here, and happy birthday to the 50 y/o who will still feel the exact same way.

happy birthday to you.

if you see any of those ages in the body of the 18 y/o, please remember to say hi, she misses you and wishes to be seen.

• Ava Marie

This is really good!! However, i feel like it might be a bit easier to read if you started a new line with every "happy birthday." Just a suggestion though. Keep writing!