Apurva Rajankar

Hey, I'm Apurva Rajankar, a 16-year-old from India. I love to read and write! I believe that kindness and love can cure everything. Hope you like my work!
And I appreciate constructive criticism.

A little about me !

PROMPT: Dust Jacket

1
  • What is your favourite genre to write? - There isn't a specific genre I favour. It depends on what has happened and what's my mood like.
  • What is your favourite genre to read? - it's romance, mystery and fantasy. 
  • What draws you to the WtW community? - I need someone to give me topics and something to write about. And WtW is an excellent platform that provides prompts, competitions, rewards as well as a great community. So that draws me to the WtW.
  • What do you find most challenging about writing? - when I hold the pen in my hand, there goes thousands of emotions, ideas, memories in my mind. And I desire to write every single of them. It intrigues me how I can create the world I desire, may it only be in writing, but when I go back and read, it makes me happy, I feel like I'm living in the world I wrote about. So, I find merging scenes and making scenes as realistic that you can imagine it in your eyes challenging.
  • Most exhilarating? - it's exciting for me to go back and read my works and notice the gradual change occurring over the years. When I read books, I imagine myself as the person the story is about, it makes me feel every emotion. Like there are certain times when I cried, laughed, just because of a certain scene in the book. 
  • What is one goal that you have for yourself while here? - my goal is to enhance and explore my writing skills to become the best version of myself. I plan to write books in the future and I believe that the skills I'll learn here will be useful in the future