BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 14 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Decay

1
The house has a simple kind of beauty. A wooden veranda, a flourishing lawn, and the unkempt suburban wilderness that surrounds it. The chicken enclosure is big enough, and the Angel, Houdini and Silky all get to spend time on the lawn, wandering free. Like Wombles, I think, smiling. 
Down at the end of the lawn, there are stone steps. Mysterious, covered in moss, almost magical. The steps lead to a plum tree, the excess of over-ripe fruit falling with splats to the ground. A plum, partly eaten by insects and birds, and just maybe fairies, falls to the ground as I watch. It rolls slightly in the over-grown grass, the place where it was once connected to the tree facing north. 
The only sounds are the creek and the birdsong, melancholy, as if the birds are mourning. Maybe it's for the tiny nestling that lays in the grass, its unopen eyes bulging through peach eyelids. It really is a tragedy, something so young being taken so soon. I don't even know what sort of bird it is. It might have grown up to be a raven, with silvery black wings, iridescent and majestic. The reincarnated subject of the work of Edgar Allen Poe. 
The grass is laced with delicate drops of dew, that disperse over the blade when my bare feet hit them. Maybe they were put there by impish sprites, and foresaid sprites made faces in the bulging reflections. It's what I'd do if I were a sprite.
The trampoline is rusty and falling apart. I wonder if it mightn't break at such a force of being jumped on. 
Down past the trampoline, there is a fence. Full of knots, the wood is still damp from this morning's rain. It's decaying slowly, soon to crumble, so as you would never know it was there. Like everything in this garden. 

• April 17, 2021 - 1:29am (Now Viewing)

• Yellow Sweater

Oh! This is so lovely! and the description is incredibly vivid!

Re: Aww tysm! Ohhh gotcha, yes I'm pretty sure it's only in Sydney haha :P But yeah that was cool anyway, since they were one of my fav teams ;)