DreamCatcher468

Medicine cat of Riverclan
homeschooler
daughter of Athena
Hufflepuff
Gemini
sappy romantic, bubbly, loves making friends,
has C.A.H
loves music, art, nature, reading, cats, writing, sloths
joined April, 13, 2021

" Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die." -Buddha

Dear me (from one year ago)

PROMPT: April Grab Bag

3
Dear me (from one year ago),
    I know you think this is just an extended spring break, stop, because you will be stuck like this for a while. Know that it will suck in a lot of ways, but realize it has also opened a lot possibilities. you will be able to camp, hike, bike, kayak, and all the other things you want to do more often. I know you will miss your friends, a lot, but keep them close you will get to see them all again sooner or later. Be prepared to not have huge birthday, but trust me, you are going to love it.

• happygiggles

This is so sad yet so sweet, thrilling! I love your take on the prompt. It's definitely been a crazy year!

• BriRiley

Re: Thank you! XD that makes me feel a little better XD I don’t want get my hopes up but that means a lot!

Awww I love how you spun this to be so sweet instead of only sad. The pandemic has been really terrible but there are still tiny good things that came of it and this was amazing with you expressed that!
    RE: Aw thank you so much and yeah definitely!