Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

15
[ChildOfGod]
BTS ARMY!<3

Remember how much God loves you and I love you. Love is the most precious gift.

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! SEE YOU NEXT WEEKEND!

Dandelion Dreams (Footnotes; Hiatus)

14
i could only lift it to my eyes,
breathing in the soft scent
and cherishing the many fragile wisps,
waiting for the birdsong around me
to assure me that it was okay
to let go 

and so blow a gentle sigh,
scattering the snowy seeds
and watch as they float on the breeze
away, away into the morn’ 
to a quiet place of peace 
a place to remember what is often
forgotten 

deep breath
wipe my eyes and forgive 
to let go and grow 
and so hold onto the hope
that one day
the tides will change 
because my dreams will return to me
in the form of
a dandelion petal

Lowercase intention.

Hey, everyone! Just a ‘lil poem that came to mind. Hope you like it!

I mostly wanted to say in these footnotes that I’m taking a short hiatus. Ill be active through this weekend, and then I’ll be gone this Monday through Friday (the 19th through 23rd). But I’ll be back next Saturday! Nothing bad happened, I just need a few days to reorganize some stuff in my routine! But I’ll miss you and be excited to talk again next weekend. Hope you all understand, and know that you’re all so special to me. Love you and I’m always here for you if you need a friend! Stay safe and stay gold! <33

• doodleninja

re: yeah a friend also recommended it to me around the last week of December, and i remember on new year's eve replaying "MIC Drop" over and over again XD

• ChimChim_1

Well, miss you too!!! I will be more than happy to hear from you again!! and tell you some exciting news!!! (Btw I LOVE this...never thought you could talk about dandelions like this!!...AMAZING) :3:3 anyway...STAY GOLD!!

• books4life

hey when you see this! chapter 19 is out!

RE: Aw of course and I’m so glad! :)
    Yay and haha, well you’re in luck because that’s just what this comment is going to do hehe… and awww yay, I’m so glad it did and right back at you! Looking forward to hearing from you! And hope that your week of rest (I hope!!) has been amazing!
    OK now onto the comment you sent way before:
    Aw great cause this one is going to be long again haha!
    Great!
    Bulletproof: Hahah and yes- it was really great with that! Haha, I love how you’re so enthusiastic and then you’re so sweet after! Hahah, I’m not one to super fangirl over anything but I’ll definitely say they’re one of my favourite groups!
    DNA: HAHAH *only a little* and yeah it was pretty cool! Ok, so in this comment we will be listening to I’m Fine and Heartbeat.

First one up, I’m Fine: We’re watching the live Jimmy Fallon version: Oh ok the beginning dance is a bit weird ummm- ooh I love the beat now- ohhh they sound so amazing when they all harmonize! Ok so this song was mainly in Korean and I had to search up the translated lyrics to understand lol but wow, their songs are all really deep. This one had such a powerful message- I love how their songs mean something which is really different to a lot of songs on the radio! (Especially pop songs!) And I know they sound amazing even when they sing in Korean but how do you fully enjoy it if you don’t know what they’re saying? (of course ignore this if you know Korean!)

Ok next one, Heartbeat: (I’m going to watch the lyrics for this so I can see them at the same time LOL): Oooh I like this slower tempo, and ooh they’re actually doing one verse of English and then Korean- or they were at the beginning at least. Oh now they are again, ugh how do they sing in TWO languages amazingly! Nooo why is this song so sad AND romantic!! Ahhh, not stop, why does RM (no idea what his real name is that’s just what it says on this lyric video) have a country boy accent lol? Ohhh yayyyy they’re all harmonizing again!! I love when they sing “I wish you would love me”!!! Oh now “And every time my heart beats” I looove this song- it’s just so awwwwwww *star-eyes* Ok so I think I like sticking to two songs a comment but for the next one I only have one song left: Love Myself. Sooo Eden, I need one more!

Also I hope you’re doing so so so so so spectacular and that your little hiatus has been really amazing!! Have a great day/night! :))

• Just_A_Memory

<33

• mindfruit (semi-active)

beautiful poem eden! I just felt so calm and at peace reading this...it was a feeling I've been needing lately. Wonderful use of adjectives in this poem, especially "fragile" and "snowy", to really send him that light, soft feeling I think you were going for. I think my favorite lines/stanza would have to be "and so blow a gentle sigh,/scattering the snowy seeds/and watch as they float on the breeze/away, away into the morn’/to a quiet place of peace/a place to remember what is often/forgotten" for some reason it just resonates with me deeply. Wonderful work!
    re: thank you for all your feedback, it means a lot to me :) and thanks for the heads up about the hiatus, I think I'm also going to take a hiatus from wtw because right now my schedule is just extremely busy (I have in-person school and then basketball just about every day of the week, not to mention piano and homework) and right now I just feel like I unfortunately need to take a break/give up something at least for a bit, so I can better reorganize myself. hope you understand, and don't worry, I won't be away for too long. oh, and thank you for those easter/birthday wishes you sent 15 days ago, sorry I really have not been on top of it lol. hope you have an awesome hiatus!

• gabimarie

re: awww. i hope your hiatus helps you to relax and detox! I'm doing good, thank you for asking! go have fun this week :) I'll definitely miss talking to you too; i really do love our conversations!
    I'll definitely keep you updated with the fanfic!
    also, once you get back, we have to talk about stray kids. my kpop friend made me listen to their song "Ani" and now I'm obsessed...
    anyway, have fun on your break!! sending lots of love, hearts, and smiles <33.

Wowwww Eden! All your pieces are so dreamy and sweet and idk, make me all happy! "waiting for the birdsong around me/to assure me that it was okay/to let go " was just awwww, such a great way to keep the piece happy but introduce a depth.
    RE: Awww ok, go ahead and take a break! Hope you relax a ton! And awww I'm gonna miss talking to you too Eden (seriously, I love talking to you!) (p.s sorry for the late reply- I was waiting until I had some time to watch the other music videos- which I will do soon!) but anyways, I just wanted to wish you a nice little "vacation" haha! :))

• V-Rose

So... here is a chapter for Flying on Broken Wings... that took forever for me to get to. Let me know what you think about it!

• Coeur

Wow...this is so prettily worded and the form compliments the tone of the poem really nicely!!! "breathing in the soft scent
    and cherishing the many fragile wisps,
    waiting for the birdsong around me" ...so pretty, so soft to read, it's lovely!

• Avril

Ooh this is such an interesting reflection on dandelion wisps. The descriptions in the first two stanzas were gorgeous and the last stanza was so profound! "because my dreams will return to me/in the form of/a dandelion petal." - whoa I love that.
    Re: thanks so much that's very kind! and sorry for the late reply :)

Oh gosh the last stanza was so beautiful!! i honestly loved the vibe of this poem. It was so delicate. It kind of reminded me of a dream. It was lovely !
    re: Thank you for letting me know!! That's totally fine, i totally get it. I'll miss you!! :D

• Zirong

Ah this is so soft and sweet. It makes me smile :) I'm gonna miss you!

re: sorry for this super late reply! Thank you so much aww <3

Re: <3

happy hiatus! :)

1. Sweetly simply lovely piece.
    2. Aww I'm gonna miss you! Good on you for taking time for yourself though.

• doodleninja

re: yeah same! right at the end of december. maybe you already told me this, but how did you start listening to them? did someone recommend them to you?