BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 13 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Cracks

1
The shattered platter 
That Anne had to replace 
Was the birth of a poem 
Beautiful as wildflowers and lace 
Teacups with cracks 
Are all the more precious 
Like the sound of tinkling, breaking glass 
People are hurt 
By the sound of no-one 
There to pick up the ones 
Who were left behind 
So understandable, they're timid 
They hide 
For all the great artists  
Were broken inside 
I was in the kitchen tasting the soup my mother was making, and I thought of the last two lines of this poem and I was like "Okay, gotta go write the rest." 

• April 16, 2021 - 3:23am (Now Viewing)

• Ava Marie

Re: Okay, I'll talk to you some other time, au revoir

• Ava Marie

Re: Ahhh, then someone who does not know how to read poetry

• Ava Marie

Re: That's so cute, and that person is oblivious (or just doesn't know how to read poetry)

• Ava Marie

Re: I'll let you know when I get tired, also, I have a watch that's on Nova Scotia time, and I've tried to change it but it changes back after a minute or two.

• Ava Marie

Re: That's a fun story, the last time I REALLY liked someone was in the first grade, I wrote notes on scraps of paper and it was pretty scary. About a year ago my mom found one and I'm pretty sure it went like this (I also don't even remember writing it): "When I grow up I am going to marry Macklin, and if he doesn't want to, I'll pay him until he does" I was five or six at the time!!!

• Ava Marie

Re: wow, it's 1:38am where I am

• Ava Marie

Re: I am one of those two girls, but I also have things that I don't tell people. But if I'm asked something, I'll answer honestly, I'm a pretty open book

• Ava Marie

Re: No problem, you're probably the person I talk to most on here, and you're really fun to converse with. The other person, Rival, his laptop broke so he hasn't been on here for a long time. What time is it where you are?

• Ava Marie

Re: That is pretty cool when you think about it. My friend group from two years ago had a lot of drama as well, except no one ever told me what was going on so one week we would all be friends, and then the next we would be split in two and I would have no idea why. Fun times! (not actually).

• Ava Marie

Amazing!!!