River Rae

I love:
-Vaquitas (look it up it is a real animal)
-Wolves
-Reading and writing
-Singing
-Learning
-Reading and writing deserve to be here twice
-My dogs

I believe every story can make a difference to someone.
Even the most insignificant story could be the most impactful of it's time.
So look up from the computer screen and out at the world.
Then write what matters.

Vaquita

2
I realized on my profile I said I love vaquitas but I never explained what they are. So here we go:

The Vaquita is a marine purpose, much like the dolphin or whale, that lives in the gulf of California. They are extremely endangered with less than ten individuals left. They are about five feet long and weigh up to 150 pounds, and weren't even discovered until 1958 when their numbers were already below 500 individuals. While no one can agree on what the rarest animal in the world is, most scientists put vaquitas somewhere in the top five.
    Now why do I care? Honestly I'm not really sure. I found the vaquita in fourth grade when it's population was about 60 and have been obsessed with them ever since. Maybe it’s the irony that vaquitas are endangered because people are illegally hunting another endangered fish in their habitat. Maybe it's because for me they represent the large climate issues in our world. Maybe it's just because I find them so cute. And maybe trying to save them is a lost cause. That didn't stop me from writing this. It won't stop me from caring.

• Ava Marie

They are so adorable!!!

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

this is super super cool!
    one thing to clear up confusion-you said "purpose," I think you meant "porpoise"
    I promise im not trying to be rude, it just confused me
    but other than that this is incredible!!!!!