ghostyboi

he/him
pfp made by me
trans
gray-romantic asexual
joined september 2019

mental state: conflicted

"It's alright, it's okay. You're not a monster just human and you made a few mistakes,"
-It's Alright by Mother Mother

"One page of the bible isn't worth a life,"
-The Village by Wrabel

"A hundred bad days makes a hundred good stories and a hundred good stories makes me interesting at parties,"
-100 Bad Days by AJR

"With shortness of breath, you explained the infinite
How rare and beautiful it is to even exist"
-Saturn by Sleeping At Last.

"But there's a moment when you realize parents aren't superheroes or villains. They're painfully, unforgivably human. The question is can you forgive them for being human anyway?"
-Dry by Neal Shusterman

"If I wait 'til my tomorrow comes is the waiting all I've ever done?"
-Ben Platt

i was ready

17

i was ready to
spend my life with you
through all the trials and
all the hardships
i wanted you
i want you

i was ready to
fight for you
use my voice to help you
use my experience
to guide you

i was ready to
make you my world
make the world
for you
again and again

i was ready to
fall in love
for the first
and the last time

i was ready
i want you back
i miss you
I'm back (sort of)! This piece is about my friend Mel, who I talked to for a while and started loving. She's trans in an unsupportive environment, and I really wanted to help her. Recently, her dad messaged me from her account telling me that she's not allowed to talk to me anymore and I'm hurting her. I know it isn't true but I love her and I know she probably isn't safe without me to help her. It's like I'm losing her, which hurts so much. I love her, and she loved me, which I didn't think was possible before her.

2

• EliathRose

Hey, I was just checking on some people's accounts and ended up coming across this piece while doing so. I really hope that you're doing OK - I'm a little bit late here, and I don't know how it's going right now. I'm so sorry about what happened with you and Mel. There's not much I can say that will make it better, but it sounds like you guys had a really great bond, and even though something is being taken away from both of you, I doubt that you'll be gone from each others' minds anytime soon. Maybe someday, you'll be able to meet again. In the meantime, I can really only offer my prayers and hopes, maybe an ear to listen if you need it. You've got a supportive community here, and if you need anything, I promise that there will be someone here to listen.

• ChimChim_1

Aww, welcome back! (for the time being) This was really heartbreaking. I hope you guys can make it through. You guys are in my prayers.

• sci-Fi

oh gods, this is heartbreaking. i hope she's safe, and one day you'll be with her again.
    beautifully written as always... unrelated, but what should i call you? i go by Fi :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

this is so tragic.... I didnt even notice you here XD
    also I love the words used in this piece!
    I saw someone reviewed this and I was like "oh wow another Mel" and I looked at the author and was like "YESSSSSS PUDDLE IS BACK"
    also cool prof pic! I ADORE sangled character creator

also i LOVE your new pfp :)

ohh i'm so sorry, river. and for her, too. i hope she'll continue to know how much you love her, and that someday you guys can be in a safe, supportive environment. praying for you both <3 <3 <3 all my love!

• nolongeractive

This is so heartbreaking but it is done in such a marvelous and brilliant way, I will pray for her, and I know you are strong and will get through this! Sending all my love!

• Jasmine khawar

It's really heartbreaking. For both of you. I hope things will be alright for her, I'll pray for her. Hope she'll be safe and you two will get to talk again. Don't worry, things will be alright!