BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 13 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Diana

1
The piece of paper by my bedroom door isn't unexpected, per se. But it jolts a little thrill inside me all the same. It's the second of its kind, and the last one was dreadfully romantic. 
    Outside the wooden walls of the backrooms of the "The Crab and Crustacean", the sea beats against the cliffside, creating a thunderous song. It reminds me of the legends of the song of the sea, of how the sirens lure sailors to watery demises. 
    I bend down and reach for the folded piece of yellowed parchment. On the outside there's an ink drawing. It's a picture of a black-haired girl lying on a rock, the waves crashing around her and her hair swirling in the freezing air. Strangely, she looks quite a lot like me. 
    On the inside, the parchment has a short message. 

Diana, outaste eyanovn iorloeo lmeirhc vohslea 

I smiled and tucked the parchment into my breast pocket. 
The challenge here is to work out what the coded message says. You can probably guess roughly what it is. If you think you've worked it out, comment. 

• April 13, 2021 - 1:26am (Now Viewing)

• Ava Marie

Re: Definitely, I would totally read it!!!
    Anyways, I think I'm going to go to sleep now because I have school in the morning (sigh) and as much as I love staying up late talking to people on this sight, I need some sleep. Goodnight!

• Ava Marie

Re: This whole piece is sweet

• Ava Marie

Re: That's so sweet!!!

• Ava Marie

Re: Thank you for the hint, but I've spent the last couple minutes staring at it and can't figure anything out. Also, I'm quite tiered saying as it's just after midnight where I live, so my brain isn't working properly. What does it say???

• Ava Marie

This is so good!! Although I still can't figure out the message (aaghhh) is there a certain pattern to it? What method of coding did you use?