_Delphiruns2theocean_

Delphi/DJ/Dee call me whichever idc :)
female
soccer & surfer 4 life
feminist
christian
californian
way 2 competitive
bit insecure :p
ocean lover
gryffindor
defy all stereotypes being a blonde female
surprising, romance novel lover ;)

WtW twins with ~rain~ who is amazing! Check her out!
And kathryn siena (help her reach her goal ;)
Goal:140 followers by July!
Quotes
"My coach said I ran like a girl, and I said if he ran a little faster he could too" -Mia Hamm
"Young girls are told you have to be the delicate princess, Hermione taught them that you can be a warrior" -Emma Watson
"Women belong in all places decisions are being made" -Ruth Bater Ginsburg
"You alone are enough, you have nothing to prove to anyone"-Maya Angelou
"I wish women would stop apologizing for those very things that make us women"-P!nk
"There are two powers in this world; one is the sword and the other is the pen, there is a third power stronger than both, that of women" -Malala Yousafzi

In Which Delphi Learns The World of Short Links XD

PROMPT: April Grab Bag

5
Delphi: Hehe *rubs hands together in evilness achieved*
Confused brother: What is the cackling for?
Delphi: *quickly snaps out of 5 year old trance* Erm, just found out something
*they are both in ocean/soccer themed room with huge Mavericks wave and posters of USWNT squads from over the years, including Becky Sauerbrunn, Julie Ertz, and many others. The desk has procrastinated Algebra homework and many random weird items that I have yet to make the long trek (2 steps) to the kitchen to throw away. A science project is pulled up on a computer, but so far the only action has been a few bullet points. Delphi has her signature soccer jersey and faded jean shorts, but no swimsuit is present. Her hair is in her signature ponytail. Her brother is in basketball shorts and a shirt that says "We're gonna need a bigger boat".*
Confused/now aggravated brother: What did you find out?
Delphi: I found out....*cue dramatic pause*
Confused brother: What? *rolls eyes*
Delphi: Shhh! You're ruining the moment....I found out that instead of copying long links I can make them super short!
Smart brother: *smacks forehead* I learned that in 2nd grade....
Delphi: *Sniffles in already created idea*
True story....200 words exactly!
Prompt: 
  • a 200-word story that starts with the last text you sent. (by Ava Marie)
Can anyone relate to something like this....?
And is this mildly entertaining....?
Thoughts at 830....

• Awesome Sienna

I love how you post normal conversations, they are so funny. And I love the first quote on your bio!

• Parisienne

Definitely like this with tech and yes, it made me laugh. (you can shorten links!!!!!! I gotta try this).
    re: thanks so much, you are so sweet
    Loving the malala quote btw.... that woman is a queen! :)
    Becca <3

• ~rain~

lolll i'm the same with tech... i just got the new samsung *looks at it as if it's like an alien*
    re: yes it is based off of real life, but not right now life. one of the girls at my school was really mean to a friend of mine without a good reason, so i guess i kind of wrote it from the friend's pov. she told me everything so i could definitely express her feelings in that piece if you know what i mean.
    and eeeee my crush *tries and fails at not blushing* i'm literally dying over here... any more ideas with how i can flirt with him by any chance...? sorry if i've been bothering you with it

• kathryn siena

re: thanks, you too!

• kathryn siena

re: cool. I'm planning to tell her on friday, but I wrote her a letter, and I want to be there when she reads it, and if she isn't at school on friday, than I'll have to do it next week.

• xx carolina xx

re: of course you can let me know. ;)

• kathryn siena

hold up-what? I had no idea you could do that. *exasperated sigh* now I have to ask my friend how to do that. also, how did it go with A?

• Sophiascb

re- i have the worst problem with commenting, like I'll always comment on people's pieces and then forget to like them oops

• Sophiascb

dude being able to rename a link on a google doc- its magic.