mindfruit (hiatus)

he/him | taiwanese-vietnamese
15
Catholic
basketballer and pianist
artist (sometimes)
community ambassador alum
Sanderson, McMann, and Messenger

est. July 7th, 2020

Sorry guys, I just need to take a little break to catch my breath. See you all soon! :)

drifting

11
and there's days where all i want to do is fly
drifting delicately like a cloud, rising above the dust and the gloom
just to remind myself once more of how big our world really is
Pretty common theme here, so I apologize if it turns out I wrote something that has been written before. How are you doing?

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hey, Connor! Thinking of you and hope you’re doing well!
    Also I wanted to tell you before I forget that Zion became an official ARMY in the last couple weeks (she told me to tell you, heh). And I decided that I have a double bias now: JK and Jimin. Anyway, I don’t wanna forget so I just wanted to go ahead and tell you now. Talk to you soon!

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: hey! I’m back! :)
    First off, aww, that means so much to me! Your feedback is so sweet! I really appreciate it. I’m honored that it resonated with you so much.
    Also, thank you so much for the well wishes for my hiatus; it was nice to take a few days to relax a bit, though I really missed everyone. And thank you for letting me know about yours! Hope it goes well for you, and you can find some time to relax too. I’ll miss you until then, but talk to you soon!
    Also, aw you’re welcome. Lol, don’t worry about it! I understand. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Hi, Connor! I just wanted to let you know that I’m going on a short hiatus this upcoming week. I’ll still be active today and tomorrow, but I just wanted to tell you now. Nothing bad happened for me to take one, I just need to reorganize my schedule a bit. Anyway, hope you’re having a good day!

• Just_A_Memory

This piece is peaceful, I agree with happy butterfly. Very well done!

ah this is so peaceful, i feel calmer now

ahh yes :)

Wow this is amazing! A weight lifted from my shoulders as I read this :o

Ohmigod I love this so much. Pretty sure it hasn't been written before, but the world is a better place now that it has.

• Ava Marie

This is beautiful

This piece is like a breath of fresh air. I feel more relaxed and dreamy after reading it.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Wow. This resonates deeply with me. It’s so pure and beautiful, and the emotion is just so raw. I love the imagery of the clouds, and the line “above the dust and the gloom” is so vivid in my mind. You really made me think with this piece, and it has so much depth for its length. Amazing as always, mindfruit. Seriously, l’ve never read a piece of yours that wasn’t great (and I promise I’m not just saying that).