almost flora kane

my pen name is flora kane. i'm a slytherin, infp-t, christian, and generally insane. joined 3.30.2018.

~ will do reviews on request ~

currently hoping i don't lose anyone else.

:P

today's news: she has a new crush. this is not new news.

10
spontaneity might one day get the best of her. not yet, she’ll keep running just out of reach of the gripping hands of consequence. she almost got caught, when was it? a couple of days ago. it feels like a couple of weeks at least sine she sent that email. an email, that sounds real stupid, but it worked for her. you see, she watched him fail to spin a pencil like those party tricks. his nails were painted black, she noticed, and even after the bell rang she thought about it. walking home from school that was stuck in her head like a song you don’t know too well. 

what would i say, she asked herself, if there were no consequences? 

i saw your nails. careful with that, i think i just fell in love with you. 

of course, said in a joking manner, because she doesn’t even know him, really. she imagined saying it anyway. sure, she didn’t end up expressing the thought, but she did work up the courage to compliment him (in an email, this is where the email comes in). 

| to: [redacted]
subject: sorry i know this is weird

hey so i hate regretting things and i didn’t compliment you today in class so i didn’t want to think about it over the weekend. that’s all to say that i like your nails. did you paint them?

she wasn’t expecting a reply, really. something that sits there, in an inbox, seen or unseen. if seen, it would be a little wall of awkward between them, but this was something she would risk. the chance of… something intrigued her. she definitely wasn’t expecting a reply in the next ten minutes. 

| to: [her]
re: sorry i know this is weird

aww thanks yea i painted them myself during spring break, you dont have to be so formal with me tho im j a classmate

informal text speech. her mortal enemy. as a writer, it was almost difficult not to use excessive commas in her run on sentences why typing. most times she writes and edits her texts to be worse than they began to pretend she’s normal. 

i’ll spare you the gory details. she made it, i promise. now she has his number. and maybe she’s better at flirting than she thought. or maybe she’s lying to herself. we’ll see if it lasts more than the normal three-four weeks for a crush.

for now, he needs to stop randomly disappearing for hours at a time and text me back.

oops.
ahhahahaha... .. ha

• Caleb Urlacher

re: long story short i was listening to a song called shuggie when i stumbled upon this and the lyrics fit pretty well lol

Re: Cool cool! Lol I'm currently imagining a friend of mine as him bc he seems to have a similar build and paints his nails.

• GraceWritesTheWorld

Oof This is awesome. I get the leaving for hours thing, do all guys do that?! It drives me insane! Lol

He seems nice

Is this real? What does he look like? Is he nice?

Okay you described the events very well but OOOOH

• Caleb Urlacher

me and the boys listening to shuggie

• ~madeline~

Same just same....
    Re: thanks so much! I’ll definitely work on that! Also you think I’m pretty?! That’s so sweet XD

• sci-Fi

*applause*

• thea_ivy

The title is just *chefs kiss* and honestly same

AHHHAHAHHHHAA ... HA... HA

yayyyyy :D