gabimarie

~ 16 ~
she/her/hers
occasional nerd
future songwriter

armystay

i'm secretly not so secretly addicted to coffee and long night drives

also remember to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and don't skip meals! :)

go check out my twin, Rohan's Defender. she's literally so talented and so much fun to talk to!!

Like A Love Song ~ chapter three

3
You walk into the hotel, where you see Emily and Jaxson sitting next to each other on a couch in the lobby. You look at them, sitting a bit too close to be "just friends". You eye them before walking over to them. Emily glances up and jumps to her feet, smiling smugly already, before you could even say anything.
"Sooooooo," she said, drawing out the syllables of the English word.  "How'd it go with Mr. Mysterious Hot Guy?" I give her a look as I let go of my suitcase and drop my duffel bag to the ground. 
"Mr. Mysterious Hot Guy? You really left me in a car with someone, and you didn't even know his name?" You act horrified, pressing one hand to your heart. "I could've died." Jaxson rolls his eyes at your theatrics.
"I'm guessing it didn't go too bad then," he says as he stands up. You shrug, not making eye contact. It went more than okay, You thought to myself. A blush begins to spread across your cheeks, and it does not go unnoticed by Emily. She squeals.
"Ohh so it did go well! Tell me everything, y/n!! I need to knowww," she's practically yelling, drawing attention from the woman behind the counter. You smile apologetically at her and grab Emily's arm. You point her towards the elevator as you grab your bags. "Maybe, I did have fun," you tell her. "But right now, I just want to go to the room, okay?" She huffs at you and helps you carry your bag to the elevator, Jaxson walking behind you two.
On the ride up to the elevator, your phone vibrates in your pocket. You pause, then reach into your back pocket to grab your phone. The screen reads "One new notification. Message from (unknown number).  You smile and it grows larger as you read the message.
Hi y/n-ah. It's Jimin-oppa. Text me when you get this :)
You smile at your screen, and it lights up with another message.
put me in your phone as oppa. Not Jimin-ssi. Makes me feel olddd.
You laugh out loud at that. You put him in your phone as Mr. Mysterious Hot Guy and text him back.
ahhh hi Jimin-ssi. what makes you think you're not old?
You smile as you close out the app and put your phone away. You look up to see both Emily and Jaxson looking at you with suspicious expressions. Jaxson opens his mouth to say something but is interrupted by the elevator door sliding open. You sigh in relief. Some part of you wants to keep Jimin, and your budding feelings for him, for a secret, at least for a little while longer.
You three walk over to the room at the end of the hallway. The door opens to reveal a suite, connecting to the second suite. You five were set to stay in the hotel for about a week, then transfer to your dorms when classes officially started. Nicole was lying on the bed, scrolling on her phone, while Mark was lying on the ground, staring up at the ceiling. 
When you entered the room, your eyes narrowed. "How did y'all get here before me, if I left before you?" They shrugged. Mark offered an answer: "Traffic?" Nicole glanced at him before looking at you mischeviously. 
"Maybe you made a pitstop with your mystery guy?" She laughs at the look on your face. You sigh and put your bags down. "Why is everyone assuming he's so mysterious?" you ask. 
"His entire face was covered," Emily said, making her way to the desk set in the corner. She slid on top of it and gestured to her face. "You couldn't see anything. He had good style, and guys who dress like that are either husband material or gay. So, I figured you were safe." You roll your eyes at Emily's flawed logic, and pull the phone from your pocket. You internally giggle at the messages Jimin left. He spammed your phone.
y/n-ahhhhhh
rude
that was uncalled for
I am NOT old
I look fine
my joints are perfect
you're oldddd
You flop onto the other bed across from Nicole and start typing out your response.
lolll jimin-ssi don't be mad
but you were wearing only black and white
you looked like a grandpa with your basic fashion sense.
You laugh at yourself, playing off of what Emily said about his clothes. If Emily thinks something is going on here, she is so wrong. He's just a fun friend.

• April 12, 2021 - 9:56am (Now Viewing)

• ChimChim_1

Re: Y A S S we gonna have the whole squad!!XD

• ChimChim_1

Aww, man that is totally Jimin XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: wow, well great job! Hey, we basically know them, bc of Run and all the interviews and stuff. Maybe one day we’ll get to meet them, who knows?
    Yay, I’m so excited!! Yes, if you don’t mind, that’d be great! Thank you again! :)

• ChimChim_1

Re: GIRL I LOVE ME A BTS FF I READ THEM ON WATTPAD TO!!:3:3

• nolongeractive

Re: Of course, and you as well!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aw, yeah I love how you decided to write it so personally!!
    Aw, I’m sorry you’re sick! Hope you feel better soon. I’m well, thank you! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Oooh, I can feel it building already!!! Can I just say that you keep making me smile with Jimin’s antics, lol. His text messages are amazing! XD I’ve written fan fiction, and I know it’s HARD to portray them correctly, so great job! Thank you again for posting this; I’m so excited to see where it goes!!!