Anne Blackwood

16
Poet
Singer
Theatre kid
Twin
Disabled (chronically ill)
Suspected autistic
ADHD
Highly Sensitive Person
XXFJ, Melancholic-Sanguine, ambivert

Joined 1/16/20

This is for my friend GraceWritesTheWorld. She knows why. Grace, I love you so much. <3

Torn

13

And I know it's not fair
But when I think of you leaving
I can't stop the tears
From sliding down my face

Guilt has no place in this situation
So please don't feel bad
But you have grown so close to my heart
And I don't want to let you go
This isn't poetic or fancy, but I wrote it while crying so...

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Whoa. A bit late here, but to mirror what FantasyOtter12 says I hope you and Grace are doing ok <3 Sending good vibes and hope all is well, don't know what's going on but I hope you 2 are ok :)

aw i hope you and @GraceWritesTheWorld are doing okay... <3

• Just_A_Memory

Re: Thank you! I have had one dream of him, but I couldn’t decide if I wanted to post it or not. I’m irked about it, I guess. That I have something so close and yet it’s not there at all. The song only makes me think about him more, honestly, because it’s exactly how I feel.

RE: yeah, they've had their share of scandal, but I went down there last autumn and I really felt like they were standing strong for Christianity, vs. other Christian colleges I visited and the professors weren't even Christian (at Liberty they don't have tenure so they can be fired for not actually being Christian; thus, all the professors I met down there were clearly teaching from a Christian viewpoint). So I felt like it was the best place to go in these current crazy days, and the scholarship kinda just confirmed it.

I can really feel the emotion in this piece. It is so beautifully written, like all your pieces.
    Re: Well, I'm going to Liberty University down in Virginia (not ashamed to say that : ) ). So...relatively far from home, which will be tough in some ways...

• WrenBirdWrites

q-q I’m sending you good vibes rn~~

• lochnessie

anne this is so sad! i'm so sorry and i don't even know why.
    re: omg thank you for your essay answer - i really appreciate your take on my questions even if they were (ahem kind of existential and confusing lolll). it's cool to have them answered, haha and thanks a lot! i have like 50 more but i'm sure you're bored so signing off (thanks again)

• birthdaycandles

anne :O