Stone of Jade

~ 17 she/her ~
Aspiring writer and artist. Completely awestruck by night skies. Apart of many, many fandoms ;) Reader, journaler, collector.
~ pilot pens and beat-up notebooks ~
one half of the locket

tragic loves stories go brrr

A Lover's Last Cry

17
There was nothing Eilise could do. Bound tightly, she was helpless. Xe raised his arm high. Eilise looked away.

She didn't see the blade as it slashed downward for the fatal kill. She didn't see Tarkin's eyes fixed on her in his last moments. She didn't hear his thoughts screaming her name.

But she did see the body afterward. Eilise did see the bloody gash striped across the still chest...the blank eyes lifelessly set upon her...the lips parted ever so slightly, forming words never spoken--never heard. 

• The_Sunrise_Queen

ooooohhhhh this is soooo good! this gave me chills! and the names are AMAZING!

• Just_A_Memory

Holy freaking CRAP! This is so beautiful!

The heavens open and rain pours down upon her face, streaming down her cheeks like falling tears. But, above, there were no bruised clouds. The sky was not overcast with grey shadows, but rather rays of light When they touched the ground, she noticed they spelled a link: https://writetheworld.com/groups/1/shared/233205/version/494423
    Pulling that handy pen out of her pocket, she jotted down the link on the back of her hand.

• books4life

also zeus' eagle's epilogue is out!

• YW_H

This piece is so well done and I am just so impressed by your ability to bring this piece to life! You are so beyond talented and I cannot wait to read more of your work!
    All my love,
    JAE! I hope we can be friends!!

• V-Rose

So... I revised the first chapter of Moonburn. Please check it out, and if you don't want to read the revised version, at least read the footnotes. Thanks so much!

• books4life

re: haha! OMG thank your for your comment--made my day! as for pan not dying...we shall see, i am thinking of posting the epilogue in a few days, so your questions shall be answered! (and hopefully no computers come to harm because of it). hope you are doing well :) and i also eagerly anticipate the next chapter of Traitors and Rebels!

• books4life

hey! chapter 19 is out!

• V-Rose

Re: Thanks! And now that you mention it, it reminds me of him, too!

• V-Rose

So... here is a chapter for Flying on Broken Wings... that took forever for me to get to. Let me know what you think about it!

• useless :)

re: oh, humpty dumpty was one of the songs i hadn't listened to yet, but wow, that line...it definitely hits hard. yeah, don't throw out my legos is all around so relatable. even though i'm not at that point in my life yet, i'm so nostalgic lol.
    oh...it's an interesting line. definitely thought provoking. you're right, i can see how it could capture a lot of confusion for some people, it's just something i relate to a little less bc i don't think about it all that much, cause i'm younger (ik some people are mature enough to love someone even when they're my age, but i feel like you should love yourself to a certain extent first, and i'm probably too insecure to be comfortable enough for a relationship haha)
    yeah, their lyrics are always great :D

• nolongeractive

'her' is out now!!

• useless :)

re: thank you :D
    yesss we should haha
    ikr! their songs are so relatable, and yeah, a lot of them have a theme centered around growing up, which hits hard.
    and yeah lol, bang is such a mood.
    like, "Do my password begin with a one or a two?" hehe
    i loved their new album! i haven't listened to all the songs yet, but i think my favorites from the album are way less sad, adventure is out there, and bang.
    way less sad...the whole thing's super relatable. and
    "Well, I can't fall asleep and I'm losin' my mind
    'Cause it's half-past three and my brain's on fire
    I've been countin' sheep but the sheep all died
    And I'm tryin' too hard but I can't not try"
    speaks to me (and my insomnia haha)
    and adventure is out there and bang are super relatable too
    excuse the rant :D

• useless :)

wow. this is beautiful, but so sad. the the ending-
    "forming words never spoken--never heard."
    is just gorgeous.
    okay also not to sound weird but i saw writing4life's comment about ajr and they're one of my favorite groups everr
    i like bang, burn the house down, don't throw out my legos, weak, sober up, way less sad, 100 bad days, turning out, and more but i'm gonna start naming all their songs so i'll stop now :D

• happygiggles

This is captivating, the last line gives me chills!! Now this definitely is a tragic love story!

Re- Thank you so much! <3

Re: Haha yeah :P That's a lot lol

• Yellow Sweater

Re: I actually just heard about that show from my aunt! I am SO excited to watch it. I have probably watched durells in corfu about 3 times lol.

• nolongeractive

Re: Of course, and lmk what u think!

Woww- you managed to convey lots of emotions in such few words! This is great!!

• nolongeractive

RE: OMG I LOVE HER! And yes, my favs by her that I think you would love are: Young & Sad, Lonely, I Got So High That I Saw Jesus, Ghost, Expensive, Dear August, July, and fuckyounoah (with London On Da Track)

• nolongeractive

Re: Me too, but I definitely prefer Noah Cyrus!

• nolongeractive

Re: YESSSSSS OMG I LOVE AJR!!! I love Netlfix Trip

• chasing sunsets

*muffled cry*

i swear i got chills how could you do this to my heart...

Re: Haha no problem!

Aaaaa this is amazing but very much depressingggg

(lol you have 2020 likes, just one more!) Lol wasn't meaning to spy, but I saw you like AJR! Me too! I love Bang! It's one of my fav songs rn :D

• nolongeractive

This piece is just so magnificent and I am obsessed with the word choice and deep meaning, you really are very talented and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with!

• (sk)eyesofocher

THIS ISN'T OKAY MY HEARTTTT

• lochnessie

okay so i have no idea what context this is in (frantically scrolls) but hOW DARE YOU make me UGLY CRY at this hour (and thank you! for your nice comment not making me ugly cry :D)

• books4life

THIS IS SO SAD!!!! also re: thank you so much for the feedback! :)

• løne wølf

*ugly cries*