BillyJoeBobTheThird

Writer
Satirist
(Very bad) Poet
(Very bad) Philosopher
Highly liberal
Space nerd
Science nerd
Math nerd
Quantum mechanics nerd
Orbital mechanics nerd
Perfectionist
Canasian
Monkey
(Very) Sarcastic person

Why are humans so messed up?

Hi, I'm Billy, and in my free time I like to satirize and mock humanity and stereotypes. I also eat koalas for lunch, and my hobby is electrocuting kittens.

I know, I'm an awful person.

Everything I said up there is false, btw...

...or is it?
.
.
.
Okay, I also write some nice and optimistic things too; I'm not that grumpy. It depends on my mood.
.
.
.

100% of people who drink water die or will die. Therefore, water kills you.
.
.
.
Things that drive me nuts:
1. When people spell COVID-19 as "Covid 19"
2. When people say, "me and Bob decided to go there" instead of "Bob and I decided to go there"
3. When people spell "color" with a "u"
4. ...and much more (I'll create a post on this)

12 Worst Examples of Deductive Reasoning and Paradoxes

11
7 Worst Examples of Deductive Reasoning
  1. 100% of people who drink water die or will die. Therefore, water kills you.
  2. Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Therefore, knowledge corrupts.
  3. I never eat cupcakes. One day, I ate a cupcake, and on that same day there was a hurricane in Florida. Therefore, there will be a hurricane every time I eat a cupcake.
  4. Strawberry is a fruit. A banana is not a strawberry. Therefore, a banana is not a fruit.
  5. Jesus can walk on water. Ice is a form of water. I can walk on ice. Therefore, I am a form of Jesus.
  6. Potatoes have skin. I have skin. Therefore, I am a potato.
  7. Humans are mammals. Pandas are a type of bear. Bears are mammals. Therefore, pandas are a type of human.

Top 5 Paradoxes
  1. This statement is false. True or false?
  2. If one is crazy, one does not have to fly missions; and one must be crazy to fly. But one has to apply to be excused, and applying demonstrates that one is not crazy. (Credit: Catch-22, Wikipedia)
  3. The barber is the "one who shaves all those, and those only, who do not shave themselves". Does the barber shave himself?
  4. All jobs require work experience. But I need to get a job in order to get work experience!
  5. An autological word is a word that describes itself (e.g. pentasyllabic, English, noun, bombastic, bold), while a heterological word is a word that doesn't describe itself (e.g. monosyllabic, unutterable, verb, long, French). The word "autological" has to be autological, too. The question is, though, is the word "heterological" autological or heterological?

• nolongeractive

I love this so much and your talent shows unexplainably in the piece! Amazing work!

• anemoia by a thread

when i read catch-22 (didn't finish) that one twisted me up but also made me excited understanding it and i'll always love major major

• anemoia by a thread

you should change this title to "best examples"

• anemoia by a thread

OH MY GOODNESS
    i loved it and hated it and urrgh my brain

• Caleb Urlacher

my reasoning at 3am be like

• LadyBug...

"Potatoes have skin. I have skin. Therefore, I am a potato." XD! That is so funny to me! I just started cracking up and I can't stop!