_Delphiruns2theocean_

Delphi/DJ/Delph call me any :)
female
right mid in soccer
surfer
feminist
christian
californian
way 2 competitive
bit insecure
ocean lover
gryffindor & slytherin
dauntless
reads 2 many romance novels
enemies to lovers fan club

my irl friends kinda ghosted on here..
WtW twins with ~rain~ who is amazing! Check her out especially if you're a tom holland simp :)
kathryn siena, my awesome WtW sister, she writes some gorgeous poems!
Help both of them reach their goals
New Goal:200 followers by November
Quotes
"I mean it's sort of exciting, isn't it? Breaking the rules" ~Emma Watson
"Me!" said Hermione. "Books! And cleverness! There are more important things - friendship and bravery." ~Hermione Granger Goblet of Fire
"My coach said I ran like a girl, and I said if he ran a little faster he could too" Mia Hamm
"You alone are enough, you have nothing to prove to anyone" Maya Angelou
"The truth may hurt for a little while, but a lie hurts forever" Anonymous

No Matter How Much You Deny It

1. Sexism and discrimination towards the 'weaker side' is not gone

2. Sexism and discrimination towards the 'weaker side', otherwise known as women, is not gone due to the injustices we face each day, but instead of prohibiting the laws we are entitled to as citizens, the ignorant minds still against feminism choose to backlash us privately. Rather than taking away our right to vote, they have turned to taking our voice away as they clamp our mouths shut both not only in a figure of speech when we never talk about women's rights history in class, but quite literally when they clamp our mouths shut when we forget out sharp keys.

3. Sexism and discrimination towards women, or what some people think is the nurturing side of sexes, is not vanished, and I refuse to believe I can no longer label myself as a feminist. Our rights may be given in a court of law, our rights may be written down on the Declaration of Independence, but when they question us with utterly ridiculous questions such as "what were you wearing" and "what did you do to egg him on" my heart falls and I feel sorry for the women who are silenced, all of us. I still must grip pepper spray in my hand, and have a guy friend or brother accompany me and my friends when we go out at night. I listen to the catcalls, my eyes squeeze shut, and every time I must remain mute, or I will, as they say "attract attention". I have to let my face go white as I receive yet another email from my school only to the girls, telling us that yet another female was followed to school and mocked as well as catcalled on their bike. But don't worry, they tell me, my friends, and the rest of the girls, that we don't face discrimination anymore, as they sign off with a cheery 'Hawk Pride!' because we should be proud of our school for showing calmness during this matter. Saying it won't happen again, but I receive another email the next week entitled with "Incident".
All above is sadly true. I'm in a huge feminist mood today, and especially after taking a deep dive into dress codes discriminating girls during Spanish class XD What do you guys think?

Also omg sorry for the comment spam but can I just say I love how you have such AMAZING women in your bio!! Awesome DJ!

also the reason I wrote that huge thing was basically just to let you know you're not alone and if you want to talk about it or felt upset after that interaction which could have been handled a lot nicer, please feel free to talk to me. Hope you're having an amazing day <3

• Cornflower Burst

Love this piece. It's so true!
    Re: thanks so much!