almost flora kane

my pen name is flora kane. i'm sixteen. i'm also a slytherin, infp-t, christian, maladaptive daydreamer, and generally insane. est: 3.30.2018.

any activities you think they should do? may or may not take recommendations depending on whether it sparks inspiration or not:D still very interested to see what you think though!

she came from english. i was only passing by... {2}

7
i saw her again two days later in a coffee shop. she looked as though she had gotten some sleep since then. her skin was practically glowing, her eyes now glinting suns in the brilliant daylight. the girl saw my face from across the room, walking closer only to get her drink. i met her halfway, reminded of halfway up the stairs not too long ago. 

“hiya,” i said, trying not to let my excitement of seeing her show. she reached around me to get the to-go cup. her arm brushed mine, and she shivered. the air conditioning made the room, and my skin, extremely cold, though i hoped it wasn’t only temperature. “i’m finn.” for a second, the ice in her cup rattles as she swirls the coffee-colored liquid. i thought it might’ve been tea, actually. 

“you stole my line,” she said. her face reflected subtle pretend anger, the corners of her mouth turned up giving it away, a smile hid behind her cup as she sipped. the silence rested there, for a moment. i didn’t know how to respond, too busy staring into her amused eyes (which were blue, i noticed). she glanced down at her phone, the time. she cursed under her breath, beginning to walk toward the door. as she crosses onto the sidewalk, she looks back at me, and yells with a beaming smile. “i’m mitzi!”
part one
ok, so i did get some inspiration to write more! i really like the idea of doing very small portions, so that i don't run out of said inspiration. i'm trying to do around 200 words, since the last part was exactly 200 words. might do more when i want to make a longer conversation work. and yes, thank you all for name suggestions, i really liked marisol's idea, so that's what i went with. i did also like avery/averi and julia though. (i think my choice of names kind of indicate that i want this to be set in the uk, so i hope i don't mess that up too bad haha!)

• writergirl79

Hi I was wondering if you would want to be my writing partner

• writergirl79

RE: thank you so much for your comment I have dyslexia so I am not great at writing it was my friend who told me to join wtw so I did if you want I can give you the links to the other chapters of The mystery of the missing crown jewels just give me a comment and I will thanks again

Oh my, I honestly love this part better (didn't think I could) just because of the humanization of this girl with how she feigned anger! This is so sweeeet!! I absolutely love this series- you have to continue! And it's so great how you write them so short as I feel it forces you to try injecting more emotion in fewer words and makes it seem so much like the character whose POV this is written from is reminiscing in a very romantic way!

Oof I love this. It's so perfect that's it's only small bits I think that's a great idea!! Can't wait for more!!

Re: Yup that is probably my favorite part actually. And cool!

• (sk)eyesofocher

re: WELCOME TO CULT OF THE CRUNCH!
    if you ever have a question, ask me or Stone of Jade!

Ooh I like this second part even better than the first!
    " i thought it might’ve been tea, actually." For some reason I'm obsessed with that detail. And Mitzi definitely seems like a tea person (cool name btw).