gabimarie

~ 16 ~
she/her/hers
occasional nerd
future songwriter

armystay

if yall ever want to talk, my insta is gabiiconnor :)

i'm secretly not so secretly addicted to coffee and long night drives

also remember to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and don't skip meals! :)

go check out my twin, Rohan's Defender. she's literally so talented and so much fun to talk to!!

reflection

1
hand in hand
we went for a drive
you looked over your shoulder
said you wanted your son
to have my eyes
you had no idea how hard I fought
to not fall for your lies

tell me what I want to hear
but never what you mean
I can't take us seriously
it's unreal
like looking in a mirror

if we were so wrong
why did it feel so right
your hand in mine
me in the driver's seat
not knowing through it all
I was believing 
we were real

tell me what I want to hear
but never what you mean
I can't take us seriously
it's unreal
like looking in a mirror

but in the end
we weren't real
just another reflection
of who I am inside
like looking in a mirror
at me

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: okay, cool! Ooh, what’s it about?
    Been binge-ing Run BTS mostly! XD And listening to BTS music.... but I’m going to be doing a video call with a friend later, so I’m excited for that! :)

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you!!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: I know! The ones I listened to were so calming! So thank you again! :)
    Have you done anything fun this weekend so far?

• Rohan’s Defender

Ps. So I listened to the Tae relaxing/study asmr and also a Jimin one that was very similar.... wow. They’re almost unnaturally calming! I think I liked the Jimin one a tad bit more, (his voice was a little more comforting to me, though it didn’t have the background track) but Tae’s was amazing too. It was really great for me, and I can definitely see why you listen to them so much! I wanna start listening before bed. :) Thank you SO MUCH for suggesting them!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ah, okay!! Well, good luck then!
    Aw, thank you! Ahah, yeah I understand! XD

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so much!! You are way better at songwriting than I am!

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: oooh, girl, driving (riding) at night is one of the best things on this earth. Especially here in the country. And listening to music. It’s almost like a tiny bit of heaven.
    Ah, okay! Wow, years? Yeah, I’m excited for the weekend too! Um, not too many plans... the main ones are binge-ing BTS stuff. XD

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: ah, I’m excited for that! Sometimes my mind doesn’t want to calm down at night, so hopefully it’ll be good to help me relax. Thanks for the warning; so glad you didn’t fall asleep that time!
    Aw, that’s great! Driving with the windows down is so fun (or should I say riding, because I’m not driving yet). And thank you, my day is good too. It’s Friday, which is exciting! :)

• Rohan’s Defender

Also, I bet they’re really calming for people who have anxiety. I’m sure I’ll be able to appreciate them, because I’ve struggled with that since I was really little.

• Rohan’s Defender

Re: Aw, yeah I can see why that would be stressful! I’m sorry you’re feeling stressed, but you got this! I’m rooting for you!
    Oh, that’s actually really helpful! Thank you so much! I’m gonna try listening to some, and I really appreciate the suggestions. I think I’ll probably try Tae’s first.... anyway, I’ll let you know what I think! Thank you again. Hope you’re having a good day. :)