Deleted User

the seasons of emotion

i. tears

Hold me in your hands while I cry the tears of salvation.
Let the salty droplets run down your wrinkled walnut fingers,
and hit the ground in an explosion of miniscule globules,
saturating the earth with the salty fragrance of the sea.

ii. spring 

Wipe my eyes with the petals of a lily-flower.
Catch the streaks of fire trodden by the water of the ocean that mirrors the sadness of life and death;
let it soak into the frosty fronds and bring about spring's rejuvenation. 

iii. deja-vu

Kiss my cheek with your cracked, bleeding lips, a mouth smelling of awakening and determination.
Set me down as the pungent smell overwhelms me;
I fall down dizzily, only to get up back up and stray into a nightmare of deja-vu,
left only with the memory of a pair of gruff lips grazing my cheek.
So I obviously need a lot of help with this. I wanted to enter this in the competition, but it wasn't really in poem format (originally it looked like this). So I changed it a little, and I would really appreciate if someone would review this! I'll review any of your pieces :)
Also, title ideas. I have no idea what to name this, so if someone would help me with that I will love you forever :)
Thank you!!
also do you think it would look better all in lowecase?

• Coeur

wow..!! this is so amazing, the imagery and wording are all gorgeous. re: thanks by the way! I appreciate the feedback on knoll, I worked on that piece alot. (sorry this reply is so late)

• nadyagarza

Wow, my mind was blown away by this, this is so so gorgeous. The little details, the imagery... everything! I loved it

• journal.scribbles

Wow I love the word choice and powerful imagery in this, it really brings the images to my mind. Amazing job!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: haha, awww don’t worry! Well, I really thought it was a goodbye theory! I’m excited to see what it is about though. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, thank you! Yea, it’s sooo hard to pick one of them as a bias.... but thanks for the support! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: lolll yes it’s Jimin! XD So I actually decided to have a double bias, JK and Jimin.... I couldn’t leave Jimin as my bias wrecker, but I also couldn’t abandon Jungkook. So I picked them both. :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aww I think it sounds likely!
    That’s what I heard! I can’t wait! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah! Ooh, that’s a cool interpretation! That may very well be true! I heard I think it’s supposed to be their second full English song (after Dynamite). And they said it will “melt the heart soul of ARMY). So I’m super excited! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yesss there’s a teaser for the music video I think! Let me know what you think of it! :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: that would be! Fingers crossed for you!
    Yes they are!!!! It’s May 21, and I’m so excited! Have you watched the teaser video? It looks so goodddd

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, thank you!
    Yay, that’s so cool!! I hope he does come back soon, that would be amazing if he showed up in one of the performances!! Let me know if you find out anything else; that’s great to hear that he seems to be at least feeling better! <3

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: I agree completely! :)
    Aww thank you! You’re so sweet!
    Have you heard anything new about Mingi?

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, thank you! And thank you so much for understanding, I’m glad you don’t think I have anything against ATEEZ! I completely agree, I think they’re just very different, but both very talented! It’s actually really nice to just listen to different songs and give an honest analysis too.
    Okay, it’s sad that it was canceled. I’m still waiting to see when their next one is, so maybe I can find a way to go....Yeah, I really want to go to one.
    That totally makes sense about you not liking the idea of a concert. I agree they are very overwhelming, and I don’t usually mind crowds much. And I also totally get being emotionally attached to a group too! That’s me with BTS as well!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: I watched their Boy with Luv comet performance.... so I’m gonna be completely honest. I liked it, but it just didn’t feel right to me because I’m so used to my boys doing it! I think ATEEZ is really talented though, and I can definitely see why you love them so much. Their voices were really nice too in the cover. It’s nothing against them at all, it’s just so different when you watch another group do a cover that you’re so familiar with, you know? But putting aside the fact that I’m used to the BTS version, they did really well and it was cool to watch!
    Ah, okay! And no, I haven’t been to a BTS concert *cries*. YET. I will go to one, mark my words! Actually the only concert I’ve ever been to was a Hunter Hayes one like 7 years ago, lol. How about you? Have you been to an ATEEZ performance?

• gabimarie

re: okay so i listened to "she's in the rain", and i realized i actually know them! i know their songs "like we used to" and "insomnia". i really like the songs you recommended, though! i definitely will start listening to them on a regular basis now.
    same! the next episode is going to be so good! i'm just so excited for all of the concepts; i love the way it slightly changes each time.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah they’re amazing. <3
    Ha, yeah I liked BTS’ version more, but theirs was good too. I haven’t heard their boy With Luv cover, but I need to listen to it!
    Aww, that sounds sweet! I think I would scream about that too, lol! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: It’s different, but still really fun.
    Ooh, that’s cool! Yeah, Suga’s so sweet too. They’re all such golden people, you know?
    Yeah, not everyone likes merch, it’s just your own preference.
    Aw, thanks! Also, I wanted to tell you that I listened to the ATEEZ cover of On. It was good, just sooo different for me because I’m used to my boys’ voices. But I liked it.

• gabimarie

re: i will definitely listen to them when i get home! im at school rn, and we're not allowed to have earbuds in atm, but i'll let you know when i listen to it!
    ahh right? when i saw that they were 5th, i was so disappointed! their miroh and side effects performance was insane i swear. their makeup artists really went off then lol. i am really happy for ateez! i just watched their performance, and ngl, i was so so impressed. they obviously worked really hard!

• gabimarie

re: right? they are just so talented i swear. they have more talent in their left toe than i will ever have.
    the rose? i don't really know them. could you give me some recommendations so i can listen?
    ahh yes i am so excited about kingdom! i've seen the stray kids performance at least twice today. i haven't seen the ateez performances yet, but i will go watch now. they just put so much work into their performances; it's truly incredible.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah, scout meetings are fun! Though it’s been a little different with Covid stuff, but we’re managing!
    So I have some bracelets too actually! (I have four at the moment, lol) I have two that are just BTS, one that says JK, and one that says Jimin and “to love yourself and keep on it/ARMY” I love wearing them.
    Aw, thank you so much for the suggestion! It sounds great; I’ll definitely try to check that out and let you know what I think! I’m always open to recommendations! :)

• Jj101

This is beautiful!
    Re: <3

• gabimarie

re: ahh really? that's so cool! most of my friends and family either went to LSU or are planning to go!
    i'm not really that big into baseball either; i'm much more of a basketball and football type of girl haha.
    i am!!! yess han is my bias all the way! he's just so talented and he can always make me laugh, regardless of how i'm feeling that day. your sister has very good taste lol!
    ahh i love bang chan! i live for his weekly vlives. i definitely think you should stan, but it does require a lot of energy haha.
    i'm gonna guess you're an ateez stan? i'm also a casual listener to them, but i don't know much about them. i mostly stan bts and stray kids, and occasionally enhypen and txt.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, thank you so much!!
    Ooh, cool! I love Anpanman; it’s such a bop! XD (lol that’s seriously the first time I’ve ever said that). I have a Girl Scout meeting today, and I got an Amazon order of some BTS jewelry I ordered, so I’m great today! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Hey, Ari! How are you?

• ~rain~

hey, i haven't talked to you in a while! how are you? :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: okay, I definitely will! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: aw, hopefully that’ll be good for you! Keep it up too, and thank you! :)
    Ooh, awesome! Thank you so much! I’ll definitely listen to some and let you know; and haha, I get it! I get excited talking about my BTS boys too! :) <3 and we’re ranting buds after al!

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: oh okay. Aw, I’m sorry about the math! I don’t love it either! But kudos to you for possibly going to a school with an advanced program! Hopefully you’ll get at least a little bit of time to relax this summer.
    I have about 6-8 more weeks until break, so I’m getting there! Thanks for asking!
    Also, I wanted to ask what your favorite songs from The Rose are? I really love She’s in the Rain, so I was gonna check out some more.

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: yeah I hear you! How much longer until your summer break?
    Yep, they are! Aw, thank you! Heheh, I’ll do my best to not let you down then! XD

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

Re: THANK YOU! I’m great, how are you?!?!
    Heheh, isn’t it pretty, lol? XD He’s so photogenic <3

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thanks :)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: ha so true tho :) (Btw I'm changing my username to Delphiruns2theocean so look for that in future comments :P)

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Re: Thank you! I might...and I'm doing ok, very busy lately :P A month and a half til summer! :D

• Rohan’s Defender (Semi-Active)

HI, ARI! I’M BACK!

• _Delphiruns2theocean_

Beautiful! I haven't talked to you in a while...how are you??

• Lizzie R

Re: Thank you so much omg. I'm so glad you like it! You made my day and I appreciate it. You're right when you have an emotion that's being bottled up eventually it will burst and it can be hard to pinpoint which part you want to focus on so you try and cram it all together. Sometimes it can create something quite beautiful while other times it doesn't. I'm glad that it didn't come out terrible. Thank you so much :)

• Odysseus

RE: Thanks! I'll take your advice. :)

I like the normal upper lower case it has right now and oooh Serein, I would definitely review this but I honestly don't have anything to add, the imagery is just so vivid. The ending is wow and I love the title. Only one thing, would it be "gruff lips" or "rough lips", isn't gruff used more to describe voices? (forgive me if I'm remembering wrong but that's the only critique I can think of!)
    RE: Aw thank you so much, I’m so happy to hear that! I definitely will- I actually think I might be able to post the first chapter Friday!

Aw of course! Interpreting is so much fun and its always cool to see how other people take your pieces too. Aww thank you and oooh interesting, now I’m going to be thinking about that poem for a while.
    Of course and thank you! :D Hope you’re having an amazing day/night!

• Odysseus

RE: Thanks, lol. Well, this is only the backstory for my main character, Isaac. I took it and ran with it; but this is only a very small part of the story. I wrote out a magical universe that Isaac uncovers and all these other characters, but I'm nervous it's too far-stretched. (Ironically, it's based off Alice and Wonderland. Isaac tripped and fell down a portal... Alice tripped and fell down a rabbit hole...)

• Odysseus

RE: Thank you so so much for your comment (and for ignoring my grammar mistake)!
    Not to bother you, but do you have any suggestions? I'm a bit nervous about continuing to write it. Things get... intense. (Is crazy a better word?)

• SamRose

Re: Tysm :)

• SamRose

K, it's time for the 3rd round of the Peer Review Group! Just let me know in the comments of my most recent piece what 1-3 pieces you would like reviewed! If you don't have any, just find any piece by anyone on WtW that is seeking a peer review and give me the link to that instead! If reviewing two pieces seems a little daunting at the moment, just let me know if you would like to skip this round. I think as it gets closer to the end of the school year we should probably have that be an option so we can make sure all the reviews get done. :) Tysm in advance!