AstroWriter

I write for myself and share pieces for you to enjoy as well!
ENFJ
Hardworking • Funny • Nice • Sarcastic • Curious
She/Her
Am a writer to advocate and entertain
<3
*ASTRONOMER IN WORKS*

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 140+ FOLLOWERS!!! Your one follow means a lot for me and I really appreciate. One follow, one new friend. On our road to 200! (lol)

Working on two novels!
Magnum- Posting one chapter every week! *coughs*

District 3•Dauntless•Abnegation•Erudite
#WonderWoman
Favorite Books:
The Hunger Games
Maze Runners

"A reader lives a hundred lives before dying"-?
"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt by heart" - Helen Keller
"You don't know what you got till you lose it"-Some Smart Person

Innocents

PROMPT: April Grab Bag

4
    Byree. Those were the last words I imagined when my brother ripped my Barbie doll in half. "You can't do that Mark!" I yell. "I think I just did," he says with a smirk; always trying to act cool and tough. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM! Momma is going to make you ground-ed." I snap my fingers at the last word. "Not if she can't find me!" He runs out of the room and flies down the stairs while practically tripping on the last step. I shake my head, but don't cry. My eyes go toward my stationary box. Sighing, I pick it up and open. Two popsicle sticks, one sharpie. I glue the sticks to make a cross and write R.I.P. Lucy on it. I carefully pick Lucy up and take the cross with me. When I go down the stairs, Mom bumps into me. "Oh god, did he break your doll again?" Before I could answer, she yells for Mark and goes to my room. I don't bother to tell her he isn't there and go to the backyard. Between Macy and Stacey, I place Lucy. I make a small hole and then bury her. I place the cross and say a little prayer. Time for the next one...

• April 29, 2021 - 9:08am (Now Viewing)

• ~rain~

re: that's good! i'm ok, busy with sports and stuff. i took a hiatus for a healthy break :) and yasssssssssssssss ik i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• YW_H

wow, this is such a brilliant piece and i really felt the emotion - thank you for sharing this, you are so gifted.

• ~rain~

hey!! we haven't talked in a while... how are you doing? btw my username has changed again- it used to be rainey grace :)

• Khadeejah bint Malik

Aww this is so innocent and heartbreaking :( well written, good work!