Spade

Still Trying to Figure Things Out
Ace

14 Years of Age
Capricorn

ISTP-A
5w6

Pianist
Avid Reader
Handyman
Easily Bored
Very Forgetful
Fourth-Generation Floridian

Homeschooled

(Joined February 2020)

If I find in myself desires which nothing in this world can satisfy, the only logical explanation is that I was made for another world
-C.S. Lewis

Untitiled (PLEASE HELP WITH TITLE!!!)

PROMPT: April Grab Bag

3
a 200-word story that starts with the last text you sent. (by Ava Marie)

Sweet dreams!
Dad's words echoed through my room, making it hard to sleep. Did he truly mean it? Did he really want me to have sweet dreams instead of bitter nightmares? More importantly, he was actually speaking to me after what happened?! I was practically ready to skip around my room, hollering shouts of joy. This was the first time saying anything to me after the accident, which was the other driver's fault, by the way. The other driver was going on red and was intoxicated. But, back the the point. The most interaction I've had with my dad since the accident, almost a year ago, was an angry side-glare. I suppose he has some sort of a right to be mad, after all, Mom died in that accident. I guess I'd be rather upset if my one and only died, but would I be so angry I wouldn't even be able to look at my own child, even if they were behind the wheel at the time of the accident? I'd probably try to forgive them so, maybe that's what Dad's trying to do, also.

• Mespotz

Maybe...
    Sweet Dreams
    Clemency
    Bitter

As you can tell, I'm a fan of short and sweet titles lol

• Tachi

uh- "Back, the the point" I dunno if that was a typo of something but yeah-

• Tachi

hm... I'll try thinking up some titles. also, my discord is htachibana67#1021 if u wanna friend me :>

• Ava Marie

This is so good!!! Maybe for the title you could use something like "Please Forgive Me" but I'm not sure, I'm not great at naming things