Lata.B

"You are grand from your toes to your head. Take a deep breath and let that sink in."

Slytherin || District 1 || Abnegation || Libra || Samwise Gamgee || Chris Evans is mine || Newt || ENFJ-T ||

~Daughter Of Hades And Persephone~

“Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?” ― Albus Dumbledore

“May the odds be ever in your favor!”
― Suzanne Collins, The Hunger Games

Um.

PROMPT: April Grab Bag

10
A 200-word story that starts with the last text you sent. (by Ava Marie)

I love you

I do love you. Everything about you actually. The way your hair looks to the "drippy" outfits you wear. Your eyes are one of my favorite parts about you. The color is so magical. I love your hugs. They mean the world to me. The way you laugh with me makes me feel loved. I love that I can tell you whatever on my mind. I love that you call cute every day. The way you can make me smile with just one look is unbelievable.  I love how you actually pay attention to me. How you remember the small details.  I love how you make me feel like I'm your one and only. I love you for making every day a little better. I love you for being my motivation. My drive to keep going. I love you for loving me. I love how you are so patient with me. The way you care about the tiny things. By one look you can tell how I'm feeling. I love how you always cheer me up. I love you so much. so much.  
Word count 200!!
(This is about a special someone!)

• psithurism

re: Ahh! Thanks! :D

• Avril

Ooh "I love you" is the last text you sent?? hehe. This sounds like a really special person and I love how you describe it.
    Re: thanks! :)

• Just_A_Memory

<3 Those simple three words!

• Jason_claire :)

This is so cuuuute :)
    replying- thank you!

• Molly_

Re; thank you so much!! :)))

Not to sound like I'm stealing your whole theme here, but I love this so much! It's the sweetest, and the fact it's dedicated to someone? It makes it all the better!!

RE: omg awwww!!! Yayyy!!! I'm so happy for you!

• psithurism

Ahhh this is so sweet!
    re: Thank you so much, Lata! That means a lot to me. :)

• ✧♬TwinklingLights♬✧

this is so freaking cute
    what did they say back?!?!

Awwww I love this so much, it's so sweet. The repetition of "I love you" is so awesome. And oh my! That's the last text you sent? Oooh I hope they say the same back!
    RE: Thank you- that means a lot! And aww I'm so glad you think so.

• nolongeractive

This for real my be one of my favorite pieces ever to be on WtW. I actually love how much effort you put into it, and the title really drew me in!! The simplicity yet deep meaning of the piece really just goes a long way and your talent shines through this unique piece like always! Wonderful work!

• Yes_iKnowimShort

Re: thank you :)