gabimarie

~ 16 ~
she/her/hers
occasional nerd
future songwriter
"Work until you no longer have to introduce yourself."

*on a mental health break/hiatus*

i'm secretly not so secretly addicted to coffee and long night drives

also remember to stay hydrated, get enough sleep, and don't skip meals! :)

go check out my twin, Rohan's Defender. she's literally so talented and so much fun to talk to!!

"If you think you’re going to crash, step on the pedal harder." - Min Yoongi

i'm in the middle of writing a story "Like A Love Song"! if you want, you can check the first chapter out here:

writing under the lamp light at night

1
I cry for the people I will lose, not the ones I have already lost. Looking in the future, I see everyone I will leave, everyone who will leave me. The ones who already left are gone. I can’t think about them any longer, but the ones who will matter later will also leave.

Circle of life? Perhaps it's the way the world turns. I leave you, you leave her, she leaves him, repeat. Like a motivational poster, only not as positive. 

Wishing you'll never be hurt
but also that you'll never forget me
and the way we hurt each other
in our distant love
is it 1am here? yes. am i in my feelings? yes. should i stop listening to tae's cover of someone like you and go to sleep? probably. will i? no.
have an amazing day my loves :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Re: yesss I love Paper Hearts too! Yeah, I understand that; I do that too.
    Haha it was so funny! Yes, I’ll definitely let you know! I’m watching it on YouTube. I’m so excited to keep watching; it really makes me smile. I’m so glad you recommended it! :)

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Wow, that was long.

• Rohan’s Defender (Hiatus)

Wow. This is so relatable and gorgeous, but also so heartbreaking. (And Tae’s cover of Someone like You is amazing in my opinion, I mean he can’t even fully speak English!!!)
    Ah, okay! Ooh, I’m excited to watch that one! XD So far in watching them pretty much in order. My favorite so far is the one where they are searching for flags with the ATV’s and the runners (maybe like episode 9 or something). I was laughing for like the entire episode: where JK almost mows over Jin to steal his flag, when Jimin is running like a madman searching for them, when Suga abandons his ATV and then steals the flag JK dropped (then rips it, lollll). And then poor Tae is just walking around like a lost dog (and then begging like one at the end!) That episode was hilarious!! XD I thought it was so sweet though that Jimin gave the others some of his. So I think I’ll keep mostly watching them in order, but I can always skip ahead if I see one that looks extra interesting (especially since it’ll take me awhile to watch 137....)