BizzleWrites

I'm Issy.
I'm 13 and an aspiring artist and author.
Black Lives matter.
Likes:
Bi puns
Murder mystery TV shows
Art
Shakespeare poetry
Dislikes:
I can't even be bothered writing them all down
.
Goodbi
Have a nice day

Remember to write even if you think you are bad at it, you're not

Important Notes

0
It's time to not stay quiet 
I don't believe in God. I'm not afraid to say it. I don't care if you're religious, or you believe in fairies, or you don't believe in anything. I don't care. So stop being afraid. 
I do not tolerate homophobia. I don't care if you "don't agree with the lifestyle", it's time we stop having to listen to that rubbish. No-one should be afraid to be who they are 
Racism is a problem. You all need to know that. If you think it's not, open your eyes. No-one should have to be afraid to walk alone. We need to start respecting everyone. 
Stop judging people by their looks. If you're going to say it, believe it, don't just say "it's what's inside that counts". Judge based on personality. 
We need to stop worrying about what people wear. Let Muslim's wear hijab, let people wear bikinis. Just stop judging, it's not your business. No-one should feel judged based on their clothing. 
I want to live me life. I'm never going to let anyone hold me back. Stop making people feel guilty about being enthusiastic. Just stop. Everyone deserves a chance. 
People don't have to give you third and fourth chances. If you messed up, try harder. If you change, I can forgive you. But if you're going to waste people's time, don't expect them to forgive you every time. 
Respect people. That's the most important thing of all. Respect people's choices.