Parisienne

18
Scorpio
Daydreamer, writer, artist and traveller
Coffee addict
Dreaming of Paris

Remember the good times!
Have a great day guys <3

Fragments

5
I remember his laugh the most
nostrils flaring as a
slight chuckle
decended
spiraling
into incessant laughter
he would throw his head backwards
eyes squinted shut in hysteria
as the midsummer light
filtered between the leaves
casting the golden hour
through each strand of his hair
we would grab at each other for support
losing our balance amidst helpless giggles
I remember it so clearly
and despite all the time that has passed
and the fact that only
loneliness walks with me now
wherever we are
and whoever we are with
I think there will always be
fragments
of him and me
laughing together in those woods
forever.
I'm so sorry if I haven't replied to previous comments you have written to me yet! I will reply soon, I'm just a bit snowed under with work right now. Anyway, it's lovely to hear from you all so thanks and hope you are okay xo

• April 7, 2021 - 10:57am (Now Viewing)

• Zirong

awww this is so so so sweet! I like the fact that you can always find inspirations from little moments in life like this!

re: ooo sorry for such a long delay! I wasn't really active last week so got a lot of comments to reply to these few days! Gonna write my sis&bestie a long long reply right after this! Thank you so so much for all the heart-warming comments! <333

• WrenBirdWrites

Ohh I really love this, I dunno why but it gave me goosebumps.. I feel like there is some hidden meaning behind this that I can almost see through somewhat sheer curtains... Hmm I love it.

Awwwww this is soooo sweet, the ending just aww gives such a sweet take on the tragedy of growing apart/moving on. I love how you start off by describing the laugh and then end with the laugh being the thing you remember. I think it was really well explained!! You say you love how I write? I love how you write!
    RE: Awwww thank you so much Becca you’re so sweet!! And haha, oooh I tooootally thought about what happens next XD I’ll let you know if I ever expand it though!
    Of course, and hahaha, loll, you remembered!
    But awwww thank you again!

• barelybear

Wowww! I love this! Even in a piece about heartbreak you have that positive message. I think the contrast is so cool - you can still have happy and loving memories but maybe that makes you just that much lonelier when you’re walking down the street. And all of it, as always, just melted on my tongue! Beautiful!!
    re: THANK YOU BIG SIS <3 <3
    Ah I was so nervous about that prompt, but now it’s out there, I’m super proud c:
    Hope you’re doing alright with the workload, and sending lots of good luck for it all :D
    Ellie

• nolongeractive

You are amazing girl.

• nolongeractive

You are amazing girl.

• nolongeractive

Re: Thank you so much, I thought I would try some new things out. My songs are usually very deep and I tried to switch them up a bit and make them a little easier to follow!